The Official Thread for Everton FC

jamamafegan

Haters be hating!

I've been knocking off grounds when I can down here, was at WHL with Coventry in the Cup earlier in the season and it was brilliant, inadvertently ended up leading about 40 choruses of Twist and Shout.. Boleyn Ground is a proper one as well.

Emirates is shite, Stamford bridge would be nice without the Chelsea fans.

Boleyn Ground is a proper one as well.

Emirates is shite, Stamford bridge would be nice without the Chelsea fans.

Wouldn't disagree with any of that. Bring back Highbury...proper ground.

I wonder what Neville's next move will be. I notice that he says he wants "to play at the top level for as long as possible". Does that mean a move to another Premier League club, or a move to a foreign top league team? Or MLS?

I wonder what Neville's next move will be. I notice that he says he wants "to play at the top level for as long as possible". Does that mean a move to another Premier League club, or a move to a foreign top league team? Or MLS?

I can't see him moving abroad. He just seems too "Mr English Football" to me.

Our hospitality was in the Peoples Club Lounge and was ideal for us as I was down with my wife. The meal was very good and the view we had from our section of the Park End was fantastic, though it did lack a wee bit of the atmosphere that the Gwladys usually has.

The pay bar wasn't too expensive (they had a deal on bottles of Chang) and the half-time cuppa certainly heated us up in the bitterly cold conditions. We could've stayed in the Bar for a while after the game, but decided to just have the one drink to allow the crowd to disperse.

Jim Pearson, ex Everton, Newcastle and St. Johnstone player was our host and very professional he was too.

Hope you enjoy the experience, and hopefully, another 3 points.

Which Lounge are you in Larbert_Par?

Sounds terrific that mate! I'm looking forward to watching the game from the Park End - I've never sat anywhere other than the Gwladys Street at Goodison.

I think we're at The Captain's Table - looking forward to it.

Sounds terrific that mate! I'm looking forward to watching the game from the Park End - I've never sat anywhere other than the Gwladys Street at Goodison.

I think we're at The Captain's Table - looking forward to it.

That's the same entrance, but left at the top of the stairs for The Captains Table, right for The Peoples Club.

Not sure what your food will be like, but assume the bar prices will be similar (or is it a free bar?).

I'm sure your seats will be directly behind the right hand post as you look at it, we were right behind the left hand post and had a fantastic view of Mirallas' run and goal.

Like you, I have only ever been in the Gwladys, but will seriously consider the Park End if I manage to get down next season.

Hope you enjoy yourself, 2-0 Mirallas and big Vic.

Cheers for the info. Park End always looks to have a cracking view. Ours is a cash bar, are bevvy prices ok?

I'd take a 2-0 win right now! Feeling confident about tomorrow anyway. Hope that doesn't come back to haunt me!

Cheers for the info. Park End always looks to have a cracking view. Ours is a cash bar, are bevvy prices ok?

I'd take a 2-0 win right now! Feeling confident about tomorrow anyway. Hope that doesn't come back to haunt me!

Yeh, not too bad. They had a deal of 5 bottles of Chang for £15 and sure pints of Chang and bottles of cider were £3.50 and a half-time large glass of wine was £4.50.

You can get into the lounges 3 hours before the game, which we were, but ours was only half-full until about an hour before kick-off.

Good result today. Gutted Norwich bottled their game, we could have been going into Tuesday's game a point behind Arsenal. I think that game is now a must win if we have got any hope of European football next season. That of course is a tall order. Very excited for Tuesday night.

I fucking hate football

At least the Warriors won though, eh? :):(

Champions league is over. It's the race for 5th now. I had a feeling Sunderland would win today after their result last week. Thought Di Canio would be the man to get a win over the bogey team... Sheeeiiite.

Can you tell Everton I'm not talking to them?

Thanks.

Why? If you weren't shite you wouldn't be in the position that you are. Not Evertons' problem, nothing to see here.

If it helps you any...Everton burst my coupon for £288 today... :(