The Official Thread for Everton FC

jamamafegan

Thankfully, Howard won't be in charge of any decision making. Legend, nonetheless.

I love Big Dunc and I'm delighted he's at the club on the coaching staff, but he's not the man to fill Moyes' hotseat.

Fellow Thistle fan who stays down in Liverpool and is a big Toffees fan says the word on the street is that Alan Stubbs has been offered the manager's job. Current odds 6/1 :whistle

Is he first-team coach or in charge of the academy at the moment?

I don't mind it tbh, lot simpler and not as if the old one was steeped in tradition or owt. Was only about 10 years old wasn't it.

This is what I'd say as well. Apparently some have taken issue with the fact that the latin slogan on it has been dropped.

The 'Nil Satis Nisi Optimum' has been dropped, which has been a key feature of the crest over the years.

It's howling. Absolutely howling. There was nothing wrong with the previous crest; that is a second rate, cheap effort. The justifications those involved are giving for it are cutting no ice with the fans as well.

Sends a message of accept mediocrity. EFC claim to the People's Club and said they "consulted with the fans". Well, considering I have yet to read or speak to a fan that likes it, I'd suggest they haven't been as thorough in their homework as they think they have been.

It's awful.

ETA - everton-new.jpg

Edited by Larbert_Par

The 'Nil Satis Nisi Optimum' has been dropped, which has been a key feature of the crest over the years.

It's howling. Absolutely howling. There was nothing wrong with the previous crest; that is a second rate, cheap effort. The justifications those involved are giving for it are cutting no ice with the fans as well.

Sends a message of accept mediocrity. EFC claim to the People's Club and said they "consulted with the fans". Well, considering I have yet to read or speak to a fan that likes it, I'd suggest they haven't been as thorough in their homework as they think they have been.

It's awful.

ETA - everton-new.jpg

awful, simply awful. why did they feel the need to change it?

I GUARANTEE Michael Laudrup will be the new Everton manager.

And what do we get in return from you if he's not?