The Official Thread for Everton FC

jamamafegan

Good comeback on Monday - #scenes when Kone scored. Some boi.

The team have started the season much better than I'd thought so pleased so far. Looking forward to going down on Sunday but hate the derby games just as much. They're just the same as a Scotland game or a big Pars match - I'm too nervous to enjoy them.

Has to be a better watch than last season's 0-0 snoozefest at least.

Good comeback on Monday - #scenes when Kone scored. Some boi.

The team have started the season much better than I'd thought so pleased so far. Looking forward to going down on Sunday but hate the derby games just as much. They're just the same as a Scotland game or a big Pars match - I'm too nervous to enjoy them.

Has to be a better watch than last season's 0-0 snoozefest at least.

I was at the 2-2 one three years ago and it was absolutely brilliant. Some atmosphere and a great game and it was also great seeing their faces drop when Naisy scored to equalise. Was in the Park End as close as you could get to the Liverpool fans so that added to it too.

Me and my dad were going to go down the following year (the one finished 3-3) but we opted to see Accies get beaten 3-0 by Dundee instead :lol:

I was at that 2-2 - great game as was the 3-3. Took me a couple of days to appreciate how good it was though - was gutted at their leveller then got fairly blotto on the train up the road! The scenes when Lukaku made it 3-2 were immense though.

My derby record is rubbish - yet to see Everton beat them when I've attended. Has to change sometime surely!

Pie and Bovril, the only place where a Dunfermline, Hamilton, Whitehill Welfare and Clyde fan can have a rivalry based on two teams in Liverpool.

Pie and Bovril, the only place where a Dunfermline, Hamilton, Whitehill Welfare and Clyde fan can have a rivalry based on two teams in Liverpool.

I'm no really a WW fan just help out with a few things and watch them when Liverpool aren't playing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Reasonable draw in the next round, I'm expecting more than one of Man City, Liverpool and Chelsea to bow out at this stage.

Certainly did it the hard way, but sitting now in the quarter finals with Chelsea and Arsenal both out. Still fancy either City, United or Liverpool to drop out at this stage as well.

Certainly did it the hard way, but sitting now in the quarter finals with Chelsea and Arsenal both out. Still fancy either City, United or Liverpool to drop out at this stage as well.

I seem to be better at predicting football results when I don't have any money on them... Anyhow, Middlesbrough away in the quarter finals. Would have preferred a home tie, but still winnable.

Back to league business on Sunday, hoping that Sunderland won't have taken enough confidence from their derby win to upset the apple cart at Goodison.