Pointless

Socca_G

Always good to see a football question in the final round - name managers who have won the European Cup more than once. I struggled to think of many obscure ones, to my shame.

EDIT: Should have got Del Bosque.

Edited by The Naitch

For the Jamiroquai question, I went for:

Virtual Insanity
Cosmic Girl
Feels Just Like It Should (Remembered this one from FIFA 04 days)

Would have won it on the last answer, PLEASING :D

After two days in a row where I would've won the jackpot, not a great final round for me today- I came up with Black Capricorn Day, Canned Heat and Virtual Insanity but they could easily have been the 3 highest-scoring answers. I would have said the Petronas Towers and 9.58s in the head-to-head, and like DomDom I wouldn't have gone near Funky Music.

Went Emergency on Planet Earth and Love Foolosophy (wasn't worth a third guess as anything else i could think of were the obvious ones) so one pointless answer there.

Malcolm Rifkind in the opening round too, which was pointless.

Mozambique mothafuckas! I didn't actually know that, but it was one of them ones where it was in my head as soon as it came up and wouldn't leave, and I've learned to trust my instincts.

Weird thing is that I wouldn't even have taken that. I'd have gone for rappers. Raging I didn't know Blackpool's ground.