A great feeling at Cappielow..

Hanging about waiting on a player to accept a lower wage is fine when they're good, but not when they're an absolutely useless shitgibbon like Andy Barrowman.

I never rated him well myself but he has knocked us back a few times, so I decided to keep a closer eye on him to get higher or lower judgement. He is a hard bit of tin an likes to get stuck in and he was one of players trying a leg when we played dunf last. I reckon if you get him beside a goalscorer it would be fruitful. The only prob there is nobody really plays two up

I would actually take him at ffc, but the money he will be looking for will be out our scope, so it will be Dundee

I never rated him well myself but he has knocked us back a few times, so I decided to keep a closer eye on him to get higher or lower judgement. He is a hard bit of tin an likes to get stuck in and he was one of players trying a leg when we played dunf last. I reckon if you get him beside a goalscorer it would be fruitful. The only prob there is nobody really plays two up

I would actually take him at ffc, but the money he will be looking for will be out our scope, so it will be Dundee

We've just released him mate.

He's gone on trial to heracles in Holland btw

Dougie Imrie, my sides.

What a shower.

Dougie Imrie is nowhere near St Mirren standard, but i think he could do a job for Morton.

Dougie Imrie is nowhere near St Mirren standard, but i think he could do a job for Morton.

I don't, he's pish.

Glad to see the quality massively dropping at Morton. Should see normal service resume with us finishing above them.

I don't, he's pish.

Glad to see the quality massively dropping at Morton. Should see normal service resume with us finishing above them.

We'll have to wait and see. You seem more concerned with Morton than you are with your own club.

We'll have to wait and see. You seem more concerned with Morton than you are with your own club.

2 reasons.

1, we did all our signings a month ago. (1)

2, I'm watching what the 2 teams above us are doing for obvious reasons.

Dundee look too strong but Morton get weaker by the week.

My prediction, FFC to finish 2nd.

2 reasons.

1, we did all our signings a month ago. (1)

2, I'm watching what the 2 teams above us are doing for obvious reasons.

Dundee look too strong but Morton get weaker by the week.

My prediction, FFC to finish 2nd.

Can you save me the effort of trawling through various threads to tell me who Falkirk have signed and released?

I've got absolutely no idea.

Can you save me the effort of trawling through various threads to tell me who Falkirk have signed and released?

We've signed one midfielder who was with Holt at Norwich, a young guy, and we've released hunners. If we've made all of our signings I think we've very little chance of finishing second although some of the young guys should be a bit better. Another year older, more experience etc etc.

Signed Durojaiye

Released Flannigan, D Fulton, Weatherston and Higgins.

ETA all our releases are bench at best.

The best of them was Weatherston but he suffers a bit of the being a big pansy with the injuries.

The guy would cut his toenails and be out injured.

Edited by Gaz FFC

Signed Durojaiye

Released Flannigan, D Fulton, Weatherston and Higgins.

ETA all our releases are bench at best.

The best of them was Weatherston but he suffers a bit of the being a big pansy with the injuries.

The guy would cut his toenails and be out injured.

And Dods and Murdoch

And Dods and Murdoch

Where on earth did my memory go there?

Did Dods retire or still looking for a club?

ETA, worth a mention that Murdo was offered a deal but went to England, so a wage is available there to replace him.

The others look like simply costcutting.

Edited by Gaz FFC