A great feeling at Cappielow..

Dubious claim. If he did have he wouldn't have made a total hash of the language in his original post. He probably got a not so thick mate to come up with the response.

I don't know. If you're going to make it up, why not give yourself a decent grade, like an A?

I don't know. If you're going to make it up, why not give yourself a decent grade, like an A?

Good point but if he's that dumb he wouldn't think of that. His mate that wrote the post probably did get a B so stuck that on. If he'd thought it through he would have said A but if he was smart enough to think it through he would've got an A anyway.

Em, why the f**k has that thread been merged with this one? This thread is for pointing and laughing, which is all well and good, but Bluescottishraven was asking a serious question. Shouldn't mix the two.

Unless of course we're trying to just have every topic of discussion related to a club in one huge club specific thread, which kind of defeats the purpose of a forum for fans of all clubs as people will inevitably just stick to their own club's thread.

I agree, not sure why so many threads get merged in this divisional forum. Basically there should be 10 threads, one for each team, and match threads? Fun times.

It was last season it really started to bug me with that Dunfermline thread. It was hard to follow serious discussion about their financial situation when it was mingled with a heap of other stuff that no one other than Dunfermline fans could care about.

The stuff about a couple of their players posing with a homeless woman and a ferret got buried in there too. If that had a thread devoted to it it could have been legendary, instead it was lost amongst a load of chat about under-19 results.

Em, why the f**k has that thread been merged with this one? This thread is for pointing and laughing, which is all well and good, but Bluescottishraven was asking a serious question.

I forgot a question kicked this all off to be honest.

Em, why the f**k has that thread been merged with this one? This thread is for pointing and laughing, which is all well and good, but Bluescottishraven was asking a serious question. Shouldn't mix the two.

I still havent got an answer, also on that note, Airdrie's manager just went 1 point adrift at the bottom of the table and he's no longer managing them.

Edited by Bluescottishraven

Anyway, he's not been sacked because Rae is ridiculously patient with managers, he has been with all of them other than Dave McPherson. Giving managers too long at the start of the season has been costly for us in the past and could well be again.

^^^ Failed Int. 2 English

"Yous" is valid Scots, and perfectly understood in the vernacular. And frankly, a distinct plural form for the second person is sorely needed in English: it makes clear the distinction between "let's all laugh at Greenock" and "let's all laugh at VT".

"Yous" is valid Scots, and perfectly understood in the vernacular. And frankly, a distinct plural form for the second person is sorely needed in English: it makes clear the distinction between "let's all laugh at Greenock" and "let's all laugh at VT".

He's got more feet in his gub than an old fashioned mile.

Edited by ayrmad

If I were in their shoes I'd be breaking big Reids' door down, his football wasn't always the best but he'd be competitive with the budgets Moore has had at his disposal.

Reid was an atrocious manager who bottled two seasons in the first division. I'd say he bottled it when we won the second division, but we'd been the better team for the majority of the season and then made the inspired signing of Marvin Andrews, where we conceeded just twice in our final 9 games.

In their first season, Ayr were relegated on first attempt after Airdrie managed an inspired come-back to get into the playoffs. The second time around he made progress getting Ayr to 9th place. His signings going into the second half of the season on both times, the aging Steve Bowey and Kiegan Parker, both failed to meet the standard while other teams like ourselves signed quality in the form of Casalinuovo.

If Morton are going to look for a new manager, Rae should be looking at putting in a bit of money and going for Ian Murray. If they can't get him, then they should look along a similar basis as opposed to someone who has tried and failed twice already.

"Yous" is valid Scots, and perfectly understood in the vernacular.

Just as well my post referred to English language on an English language site then: rather than a rerun of the Lucky White Heather Club.

Thanks for playing anyway.

Just as well my post referred to English language on an English language site then: rather than a rerun of the Lucky White Heather Club.

Thanks for playing anyway.

It's a word used down there as well, keep trying.

Reid was an atrocious manager who bottled two seasons in the first division. I'd say he bottled it when we won the second division, but we'd been the better team for the majority of the season and then made the inspired signing of Marvin Andrews, where we conceeded just twice in our final 9 games.

In their first season, Ayr were relegated on first attempt after Airdrie managed an inspired come-back to get into the playoffs. The second time around he made progress getting Ayr to 9th place. His signings going into the second half of the season on both times, the aging Steve Bowey and Kiegan Parker, both failed to meet the standard while other teams like ourselves signed quality in the form of Casalinuovo.

If Morton are going to look for a new manager, Rae should be looking at putting in a bit of money and going for Ian Murray. If they can't get him, then they should look along a similar basis as opposed to someone who has tried and failed twice already.

He'll do for that shower, telling the squad in March that they were getting pumped at the end of the season didn't help him in his 1st season up, the 2nd time his lack of belief cost us a comfortable finishing position.