A great feeling at Cappielow..

how is Novo getting on for you guys? not seen a lot in the papers about how he's actually been playing. Has he still got it, or have the legs gone?

Hit the bar with a peach of a volley against Hamilton and turned his man quite well to assist Imrie's goal against Cowdenbeath.

We rarely do anything useful with the ball so it's difficult to judge.

OT, but how I Tidser getting on down South? I've not heard any mention of him since he left.

Only played 4 times for them so far.

He's not started a game for them, been on the bench every week but hardly got on the pitch. Still early days I suppose.

This thread is turning out to be very cruel, some will be confused if they pull off a cup win, do they run about shouting from the rafters about going to Hampden or do they keep up the pretence of it being a diddy cup, 'mon Morton.

If we were going to lose we should have lost 6-0, making sure that Moore goes before Wednesday night. As it is he'll get to overseeing a pumping there as well, and obviously while I hope we pull off another shock win, if we do it means we'll be stuck with Moore for probably another three leagues game at least.

You have to sack him tonight Rae, for fucks sake. Three points in ten games!

If we were going to lose we should have lost 6-0, making sure that Moore goes before Wednesday night. As it is he'll get to overseeing a pumping there as well, and obviously while I hope we pull off another shock win, if we do it means we'll be stuck with Moore for probably another three leagues game at least.

You have to sack him tonight Rae, for fucks sake. Three points in ten games!

The scary bit is that the League Cup semis and final won't be until February then March.

What if you win again?

The scary bit is that the League Cup semis and final won't be until February then March.

What if you win again?

That's what I'm worried about. If we do get a result against St.Johnstone mid-week that will probably buy Moore more time which would be criminal.

A ray of hope for our bedraggled Greenockian friends is that Hertz sacked the plumber despite taking his team to the league cup final.

As I suggested last week, he will get the chance to proceed in the league cup then depending on how that goes he will get the chop or a few league games to turn things around.