A great feeling at Cappielow..

Popped in to see the reaction to 10-2 and sae this from the other day.

Striker Rowan Vine reckons he has shown enough in three months at Morton to suggest he should have been given more of a chance at struggling Hibs, who released the 31-year-old in January. (Scotsman)

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Whit?

I wouldn't want him back at Cappielow given next season's challenge, but he can't possibly be worse than the hilarious dross in the current Hibs side

He really, really is.

I was hoping no one was going to mention that! It was 9-0. I can also remember us losing 8-0 in 64/65, followed by 7-1 the following season, not to mention numerous 5s, 6s and the occasional 7 over the years

FWIW - I was in the Morton end when Aberdeen beat them 7-3 ... although that was AET.

Edited by Ned Nederlander

Rangers (remember them) beat us 10-2 in the sixties...............but I can't remember offhand another present day trouncing as bad as this......I'm going to miss VT and his tear stained rants the ultimate decathlete...... Good bye Greenock au revior ..Mangetoo Rodney Mangetoo....

Been on the pish all day,in Frews,. So f**k you loser. 8)

Good to see you today Biggie. f**k these cheating Morton c***s. I wonder if Dougie will hand his brown envelope back. Disgrace of a score. Would've been a stewards enquiry if we'd drawn. There should be one anyway. Absolute farce.

I'd be embarrassed to be an Accies or Morton fan tonight. As it is I'm deelighted to be a Dee getting promoted on the back of a hard fought and professional performance. GIRFUY!! DDYB!!