A great feeling at Cappielow..

Better pictures of the new Morton kits. Check out the fucking socks on the away kit! :lol:

SDC12084.jpg

I've always thought their home strips looked bad (Finefare specials) but that away kit is dreadful! Edited by MattBairn

I've always thought their home strips looked bad (Finefare specials) but that away kit is dreadful!

I never understand why clubs release an away shirt which features the same colours as the home top, regardless of the design.

If Morton can't wear their normal top away to Stranraer next season, what will they do? Wear the white strip from this year?

I never understand why clubs release an away shirt which features the same colours as the home top, regardless of the design.

If Morton can't wear their normal top away to Stranraer next season, what will they do? Wear the white strip from this year?

What? Are you actually saying those words?

In what bizarre parallel universe are those the same colours, and how on earth would it clash with a Stranraer kit?

I recommend an urgent eye test.

Falkirk's home top is blue. As is Stranraer's. Both of which I'm sure you know already.

So if neither clash with your kit, then why did one of our teams have to change in EVERY game Falkirk played against Morton last season? (we changed to a yellow top once, and you changed to a white top three times).

Bearing that in mind, it seems nonsensical for Morton to have a change strip which is predominantly blue. The only way that would make sense is if you were playing against teams whose home strip had white hoops such as Queens Park or the Shire.

I suppose you can worry about that when it happens - in a years time.

Edited by Bainsfordbairn

The only thing that away top is clashing with is its self, can't see a big up take in them from the Morton faithful. Maybe it grows on you after a while but I doubt it still no as bad as the Scotland away shocker at the moment.

Dear Morton,

I would be much obliged if you could forward the 'Laughing stock of Scottish Football' trophy to Hibernian Football Club at your earliest convenience,

Many thanks,

Scottish Football

Surely a playoff for this title is required?

Also a wee shout out to Dunfermline who put up a good fight into 3rd place.

Surely a playoff for this title is required?

Also a wee shout out to Dunfermline who put up a good fight into 3rd place.

Both teams would find a way to lose...

Dear Morton,

I would be much obliged if you could forward the 'Laughing stock of Scottish Football' trophy to Hibernian Football Club at your earliest convenience,

Many thanks,

Scottish Football

We definitely need a play off for this. Morton, Hibernian, Dunfermline & Queens Park.

Morton v Dunfermline Hibs v QP

Over 2 legs.

Final to get played central park.

We definitely need a play off for this. Morton, Hibernian, Dunfermline & Queens Park.

Morton v Dunfermline Hibs v QP

Over 2 legs.

Final to get played central park.

I don't even think the other 3 come close to Morton. Hibs was a massive f**k up but to almost win the league last season, then barely win a game the following season - a season during which they lost 10-2 and continued to play the fattest footballer in the world - resulting in relegation from a league containing Hearts, Hibs, Rangers and a new tv deal..... Now that is a proper f**k up.

I don't even think the other 3 come close to Morton. Hibs was a massive f**k up but to almost win the league last season, then barely win a game the following season - a season during which they lost 10-2 and continued to play the fattest footballer in the world - resulting in relegation from a league containing Hearts, Hibs, Rangers and a new tv deal..... Now that is a proper f**k up.

I still laugh when I recall 15 months ago they had the 60 minute makeover plans to do Cappielow up.

It still looked a shitehole.

What an embarrassment they really are.

And throw VT in the mix....oh how we laugh......