A great feeling at Cappielow..

What a tosspot.

Fans won't go near your dump because you treat away fans like crap in that land time forgot.

Don't even try to kid us on Morton don't need the cash.

It might be a dump but its our dump along with the car park next door.

It might be a dump but its our dump along with the car park next door.

Id rather watch the game from the car park. The stand is built for kids n dwarves - but at least we can escape to the shed/Sinclair St. Away fans are stuck with it- which doesn't encourage them to come back. The sooner we get the WDE sorted the better.

Id rather watch the game from the car park. The stand is built for kids n dwarves - but at least we can escape to the shed/Sinclair St. Away fans are stuck with it- which doesn't encourage them to come back. The sooner we get the WDE sorted the better.

My god, a Morton fan that gets it and doesn't just say something hilarious like dry yer eyes.

Put away fans in the WDE when its decent weather.

My god, a Morton fan that gets it and doesn't just say something hilarious like dry yer eyes.

We live in f*cking Scotland. Granted the weather is great at the moment but as soon as the season starts is when it all goes downhill and it starts pishing down.

Nobody is claiming that the main stand isn't a shitehole. Okay, Tonsilitis might be, but the day you can listen to him is the day that we sign Messi.

Nobody is claiming that the main stand isn't a shitehole. Okay, Tonsilitis might be, but the day you can listen to him is the day that we sign Messi.

I certainly listen to Tonsilitis. He says Messi wouldnae get a game ahead of our new signings. I trust him implicitly on this.

Have you ever actually brought this up with Morton, rather than whining about it on here? Most of us spend our Saturdays at Cappielow in the Cowshed and couldn't really care less how cramped the stand is for you, regardless of whether it's costing the club money or not.

It strikes me that rather than actually addressing the issue with those that matter, you prefer to troll the Morton fans on here in yet another attempt to besmirch the club.

We've got absolutely no say in the club's segregation policies, so all you're doing is making noise for the sake of it.

info@gmfc.net if you're interested Gaz.

Have you ever actually brought this up with Morton, rather than whining about it on here? Most of us spend our Saturdays at Cappielow in the Cowshed and couldn't really care less how cramped the stand is for you, regardless of whether it's costing the club money or not.

It strikes me that rather than actually addressing the issue with those that matter, you prefer to troll the Morton fans on here in yet another attempt to besmirch the club.

We've got absolutely no say in the club's segregation policies, so all you're doing is making noise for the sake of it.

info@gmfc.net if you're interested Gaz.

I will certainly be venting my displeasure on there, thanks Toby.

I know how things work at FFC but am not familiar with the way things work at Morton but certainly home fan power finally gets results.

We spent ages asking why away crowds were put in the North stand when they bring attendances that can be counted by home fans, rather than be put in the West stand?

After years of excuses, this season we finally got results.

Morton fans should maybe moan their tits off too to the relevant people as well.

I get a lot of stick from Morton fans on here for saying bad things about your beloved club.Some of it is fair but most of it is OTT.

To even things up as stated before you have the best grass pitch in the league and the WDE is quite probably the best away end in the 1st if the weather is decent.

Sadly the main stand is the 2nd worst away end and costs you many away fans.

Insult me if you like (I've big shoulders) I'm just trying to help.

Edited by Gaz FFC

Most of us spend our Saturdays at Cappielow in the Cowshed and couldn't really care less how cramped the stand is for you, regardless of whether it's costing the club money or not.

Are certain Morton fans contractually obliged to come out with this juvenile shit?

Does not caring about visiting fans make you harder or something? Or is the need to copy VT's lines that overpowering?

It's true though. Whether it SHOULD be is up for debate, but I've never given the away fans much thought. If it became an issue which away fans actually put forward to the club instead of just pissed and moaned about elsewhere, which Gaz above claims he's going to do, then maybe we might have some sympathy. But if all you're going to do is piss and moan on here, then don't expect me to actually give a f**k.

It's true though. Whether it SHOULD be is up for debate, but I've never given the away fans much thought. If it became an issue which away fans actually put forward to the club instead of just pissed and moaned about elsewhere, which Gaz above claims he's going to do, then maybe we might have some sympathy. But if all you're going to do is piss and moan on here, then don't expect me to actually give a f**k.

I'd rather guests at my club were treated considerately - maybe just me.

You seem to have a lot of anger Dom.

This board is meant for lighthearted debate man.

Quite ironic that I moan my ass off about the away end at Cappielow, yet I keep spending cash there.

God only knows how much cash I've put into the local economy (pubs) and yet I'm upset with the service.

I'm like a reviewer who slags a restaurant rotten but keeps going back.

With the exception of nearby teams like Thistle, away crowds at Cappielow were shit for the vast majority of my attendance there. But away crowds were shit at other SFL grounds, too. The kind of person fucked-up enough to countenance spending their money and Saturday on following a rubbish football team across the country will *almost* always pay their 15 quid regardless of the risk of thrombosis. The three or four principled seethers who genuinely stay away because of this, their income is not missed. What I'm driving at is that *nobody* cares if a Dumbarton or Falkirk fan finds the main stand uncomfortable.

I had a season ticket in it for five years or so, incidentally, and didn't die of rickets or whatever it is people are scared of.

Quite ironic that I moan my ass off about the away end at Cappielow, yet I keep spending cash there.

God only knows how much cash I've put into the local economy (pubs) and yet I'm upset with the service.

I'm like a reviewer who slags a restaurant rotten but keeps going back.

It's because you don't go to enjoy the stand or the local hostelries, you go to support your team. It's what takes us all to shitholes all over the place!

I had a season ticket in it for five years or so, incidentally, and didn't die of rickets or whatever it is people are scared of.

I assume the people who stay away feel that since your away end price is competitive with other 1st division teams they should get a comparable product. Sadly you lot take the piss.

The view is restricted, the seats are uncomfortable if you are over 5 foot tall, the catering standards are shocking and the toilet facilities and walk too are of junior standard.

The three or four principled seethers who genuinely stay away because of this, their income is not missed. What I'm driving at is that *nobody* cares if a Dumbarton or Falkirk fan finds the main stand uncomfortable.

I'm sure you're right, but without wishing to be too 'holier than thou' about it, should the only possible consideration about the conditions in the ground be financial?

I'm not naive about it. I recognise that at this level, clubs aren't going to spend crazy money for no monetary return. It just seems that this "I don't give a shit about away fans" line is a well rehearsed line among Morton fans.

Clubs should give a shit about their customers, whoever they want to win given games.