A great feeling at Cappielow..

Good appointment.

The pressure is obviously on him straight away, though. The results will have to come immediately if we want to survive, but Kenny will give the boys the kick up the backside they need. His success at Kilmarnock will stand him in good stead, and I think the Morton fans will take to him fairly quickly. That all depends on the results though, I suppose.

Dougie Imrie, Nacho Novo and Kenny Shiels all in the same team? No-one likes us, we don't care.

Edited by forzamorton

Think Kenny will be a great appointment at Cappielow, it certainly won't be dull doon the tail of the bank anyways.

If nothing else he will really do his best to integrate himself and the club into the community.

We are already heavily into community engagement with all sorts of programmes through Greenock Morton Community Trust. A manager who supports efforts to get the area behind the team can only be good.

I also thought he did well at Killie given the budget restrictions - he seemed to have a eye for a player who could do a job at not too much cost, That will fit right in at Cappielow!!