A great feeling at Cappielow..

You're putting far too much pressure on a young player to single handedly carry this whole team forward on his own, and, as far as I can see, the whole thing is a recipe for disaster. I thought football was meant to be a team game?

Only mere mortals feel pressure. Tidser need not worry.

Dundee did the same with Kevin MacDonald and I don't remember you bitching and whining about that. Tidser has more than enough competitive experience to lift a side that is playing well even in his absence.

In short, the only ones bricking it are our opponents.

Thats a load of shite for a start. We also had Scott Robertson in that midfield and also Dixon at left back. In short, putting all your eggs in one basket is a recipe for disaster.

Tidser has more than enough competitive experience to lift a side that is playing well even in his absence.

Hmmmm

League & Cup Results for Morton

Date LC Opponents V Res

03.12.2011 L Falkirk a L0-1

26.11.2011 L Queen of the South h D2-2

19.11.2011 C Deveronvale h W5-1

12.11.2011 L Dundee h L1-2

05.11.2011 L Ayr United a W1-0

29.10.2011 L Ross County h L0-2

22.10.2011 L Livingston a D1-1

15.10.2011 L Hamilton Academical h L0-2

30.09.2011 L Partick Thistle a L0-5

24.09.2011 L Falkirk h W3-2

The stats don't lie. Morton are struggling with the loss of Tiddzer, McCafferty and more recently Freddie B. Not to mention the availability of two goalkeepers who would have been star attractions at Billy Smart's Christmas Circus :ph34r:

They look better here....

Thats a load of shite for a start. We also had Scott Robertson in that midfield and also Dixon at left back. In short, putting all your eggs in one basket is a recipe for disaster.

And Morton have Stewart McCaffrey and Faoud Bachirou, also out injured.

Morton are struggling with the loss of Tiddzer, McCafferty and more recently Freddie B. Not to mention the availability of two goalkeepers who would have been star attractions at Billy Smart's Christmas Circus :ph34r:

'Hmmmmmm' indeed.

If we're 'struggling' with our best players out for three months at a time, what is Partick's excuse for being just a point ahead of us? 'Struggling' with no hope it seems.

Hmmmm

League & Cup Results for Morton

Date LC Opponents V Res

03.12.2011 L Falkirk a L0-1

26.11.2011 L Queen of the South h D2-2

19.11.2011 C Deveronvale h W5-1

12.11.2011 L Dundee h L1-2

05.11.2011 L Ayr United a W1-0

29.10.2011 L Ross County h L0-2

22.10.2011 L Livingston a D1-1

15.10.2011 L Hamilton Academical h L0-2

30.09.2011 L Partick Thistle a L0-5

24.09.2011 L Falkirk h W3-2

The stats don't lie. Morton are struggling with the loss of Tiddzer, McCafferty and more recently Freddie B. Not to mention the availability of two goalkeepers who would have been star attractions at Billy Smart's Christmas Circus :ph34r:

They look better here....

You should have gone back a further week.

That's when this hilarious and seemingly unstoppable slide kicked off.

'Hmmmmmm' indeed.

If we're 'struggling' with our best players out for three months at a time, what is Partick's excuse for being just a point ahead of us? 'Struggling' with no hope it seems.

Thistle have been consistently mediocre this season, however we have only lost twice in the last ten games. Even our away form has improved and we've had the same score as you in the cup. Ours was on aggregate but that counts doesn't it? And we had twice the attendance in our cup tie.

Morton had a great start, but the shit hit the fan when Tiddly got injured and you suffered a thumping at Firhill(despite it being close up until 2-0, and some non-entity got sent off). Since then Morton have been consistently shite.

Bottom line best either team is looking at is second place worst for us would be 8th I reckon, and judging by Morton's horrendous form they could be in a relegation battle.

Thistle have been consistently mediocre this season, however we have only lost twice in the last ten games. Even our away form has improved and we've had the same score as you in the cup. Ours was on aggregate but that counts doesn't it? And we had twice the attendance in our cup tie.

So basically, you're shite with no hope and no better players returning. Enjoy your brief Tidser-free moment in the sun I guess.

So basically, you're shite with no hope and no better players returning. Enjoy your brief Tidser-free moment in the sun I guess.

Indeed, unfortunately our next game is at Cappielow, and I don't think Mr Sunshine will be paying a visit.

p.s. Shite that is two places above you in the league with the second best goal difference and goals against statistics in the league. Whereas the loss of a wunderkind player does not show up in history. Only another pathetic attempt by Morton to get up to the big league 8)

p.p.s. Willie Kinniburgh is still out so we'll be even meaner once he's back :lol:

p.s. Shite that is two places above you in the league with the second best goal difference and goals against statistics in the league. Whereas the loss of a wunderkind player does not show up in history.

Or in terms that matter, a single point.

Only another pathetic attempt by Morton to get up to the big league 8)

Well Partick fans would know about those: last time you tried to get up to the big league you got relegated to the seaside leagues instead.

Was there plenty of sea side teams in the turd division?

I liked the way we got out of the diddy seaside league. Finishing, 22 points(?), behind the Greenock Juggernaut then winning the play-offs. Sweet :D

Morton had a great start, but the shit hit the fan when Tiddly got injured and you suffered a thumping at Firhill(despite it being close up until 2-0, and some non-entity got sent off). Since then Morton have been consistently shite.

Bottom line best either team is looking at is second place worst for us would be 8th I reckon, and judging by Morton's horrendous form they could be in a relegation battle.

Do you think Thistle would be further up the league if some stupid old kunt gave Jackie an extra half million a year to spunk on players?

Could see a slight improvement, but would that be enough to sign a fully fit Tidzerr?

Our wage bill has been cut to £750k so that would be a lot of rope for Jackie to hang himself with :D

:lol: :lol: These absolute diddies didn't lose again today did they?

I refer all honourable gentlemen to my previous question.

Note to Mods: Is there any way I can just get it to show up automatically at around 5 o'clock each Saturday?

It would be a real timesaver. Thanks.

Edited by Monkey Tennis