A great feeling at Cappielow..

Brilliant, the Morton fans are now squabbling among themselves like the membership of some already fragmented lefty splinter group.

There are idealogical difference here which may prove difficult to reconcile.

On the one hand, there are the Morton fans who think their team is really shit.

The opposing camp however contains the followers who think the team is seriously, alarmingly, scarily shit.

This could be messy.

Pull up a chair.

f**k off. We're the Greenock Peoples Front.

There was a good feeling at StMirren too , especially around the time when we played each other in the cup.

Both teams seemed to have peaked at that point.Both clubs venturing into higher expectation levels.

Strange how things are turning out though, I am very uncertain how our season is going to pan out.We haven't hit the heights we looked like we could achieve.

I think for Morton it was always going to be a building process, it can take a couple of seasons to build a title winning team.Look at Dunfermline!

Its rare for a team to challenge out of nowhere ( Raith last season ). With all the Leagues squads getting smaller its down to luck with injuries.

You just need to hope you can hold on to your better players or you start all over from scratch.

I know for a fact that Ayr United are worse, given we're 1. Comfortably above you in the table and 2. Have bitch-slapped your team twice already.

Listen, Morton are shite, constantly proclaiming your team are better than the only part-time team in the league is getting tiresome. Who are you trying to convince, yourself ?

We'll see what happens in the 2nd half of the season after our national semi-final, something YOU (and not your great grand-dad) could only dream of - just like beating St.Mirren eh!?

Get it right round ye :lol:

Listen, Morton are shite, constantly proclaiming your team are better than the only part-time team in the league is getting tiresome. Who are you trying to convince, yourself ?

I'm just stating the facts. Ayr United are utter horseshite and our bitches, which makes your input on this thread cringeworthy.

We'll see what happens in the 2nd half of the season after our national semi-final, something YOU (and not your great grand-dad) could only dream of - just like beating St.Mirren eh!?

Do you get a trophy for those 'achievements' or did Ayr fail on that front yet again?

Get it right round ye :lol:

Bless. The last time I saw Ayr fans at Cappielow, they were in tears. Long may that happy run continue. :lol:

Edited by vikingTON

the usual belligerents are in evidence here...simple facts are this... ayr as the only p/t team are punching above their weight if they stay up..which i hope they do. the massive sleeping giant that is morton are on the other hand hugely underachieving with definately the second biggest budget in the league. putting these facts aside i would love to see that little wingnut p***k get relegated & then sacked for being back in the seaside leagues...

There was a good feeling at StMirren too , especially around the time when we played each other in the cup.

Both teams seemed to have peaked at that point.Both clubs venturing into higher expectation levels.

Strange how things are turning out though, I am very uncertain how our season is going to pan out.We haven't hit the heights we looked like we could achieve.

I think for Morton it was always going to be a building process, it can take a couple of seasons to build a title winning team.Look at Dunfermline!

Its rare for a team to challenge out of nowhere ( Raith last season ). With all the Leagues squads getting smaller its down to luck with injuries.

You just need to hope you can hold on to your better players or you start all over from scratch.

GTFO with your sensible post!!

:lol: You're three points ahead of us and have played a game more. I'd hardly describe that as being comfortably above us.

Your game in hand is at home to Sheik Roy MacGregor's dream team, now given you couldn't even beat us with Derek Young in the centre of the park you have hee-haw chance against them.

Tidser and Bachirou will be fit and available from now on. Pleasing doesn't even begin to cover it.

with definately the second biggest budget in the league.

Oh righty, then you'll have the evidence for that claim to hand, won't you?

putting these facts aside i would love to see that little wingnut p***k get relegated & then sacked for being back in the seaside leagues...

post-11540-0-99033100-1323713598_thumb.p

Your game in hand is at home to Sheik Roy MacGregor's dream team, now given you couldn't even beat us with Derek Young in the centre of the park you have hee-haw chance against them.

Tidser and Bachirou will be fit and available from now on. Pleasing doesn't even begin to cover it.

Oh righty, then you'll have the evidence for that claim to hand, won't you?

post-11540-0-99033100-1323713598_thumb.p

So even if we do lose the game in hand, you'd still describe being 3 points ahead of us as being comfortably above us?