A great feeling at Cappielow..

There wasnt much wrong with the initial post to be fair.

Optimistic with a glint of hope. Its one of the nice things about being a football fan and Morton fans were entitled to look forward.

Maybe some of the follow up posts were a bit daft, but initial one was fine.

I am an old git as well and don't understand this " tone trolling" thing. Sorry I couldn't get back to you quicker VT but there has been endless childrens xmas parties and pantomines at Palmerston to deal with. As I said , we need a game against Morton to get our dander up a bit

Any news on his "strategic plan"...?:D

I'm not actually sure where we are with plan. We don't hate him yet, although I'm aware it's part of the cycle. Does it come into effect before or after 3 promotions?

This thread has went from the teaboy looking forward to a wee fumble with the wee cracker in accounts, at the works Christmas party, to him, waking up having made a complete arse of himself in front of everyone and pishing the bed.

There wasnt much wrong with the initial post to be fair.

Optimistic with a glint of hope. Its one of the nice things about being a football fan and Morton fans were entitled to look forward.

Maybe some of the follow up posts were a bit daft, but initial one was fine.

Agreed. I don't think Morton fans have said at any time that we would win the league. We just got a bit carried away from going from years of hanging about the seaside leagues and in the bottom half of the 1st Division to having a team that looked like might do something. Obviously, that hasn't lasted long and we are back to hanging about at the bottom of the 1st Division. :P

This thread has went from the teaboy looking forward to a wee fumble with the wee cracker in accounts, at the works Christmas party, to him, waking up having made a complete arse of himself in front of everyone and pishing the bed.

You should probably change your Gamertag. Although your posts make it pretty obvious that VT has at some stage completely ripped the pish out of you, confirming it via Gamertag is just a wee bit sad.

You should probably change your Gamertag. Although your posts make it pretty obvious that VT has at some stage completely ripped the pish out of you, confirming it via Gamertag is just a wee bit sad.

Nice away shirt on the avatar, can't remember us playing in that, is it a 'makey up'?

Nice away shirt on the avatar, can't remember us playing in that, is it a 'makey up'?

It's been a bugbear of mine for years Biggie. I vaguely remember my mate at school wearing one during a PE class in 1987 or something, but i've never ever seen a match photo of Dundee wearing it. I think it is dead gen though mate.

you would probably need to find pics of us playing away at Rangers or Hearts in 86/87 to see the evidence.

Edited to add: You seen This yet?

Edited by jupe1407