A great feeling at Cappielow..

Adding Ayr United and Parkhouse's figures together, they STILL average more points per game than Morton.

Add all the three shitey Ayr sides' points together and they're still beneath us, living in our shadow. That's all that matters.

Saying that Morton are a bigger club than Ayr is a bit like me saying I have a better sexual record than vikingTON: It's true, but it's not exactly something to be proud of.

Doesn't even make sense, which rather detracts from your already utterly irrelevant input to this thread. Unlucky.

^^^^^ no sexual record.

Add all the three shitey Ayr sides' points together and they're still beneath us, living in our shadow. That's all that matters.

So what your saying is, that table YOU posted as evidence of Mortons superiority, which actually shows Ayr to be a better team than Morton, is not relevant?

Dearie me, make up your mind.

So what your saying is, that table YOU posted as evidence of Mortons superiority, which actually shows Ayr to be a better team than Morton, is not relevant?

Ayr clearly aren't a better team than Morton, or they - and their two franchise clubs - would have more points.

They also have far fewer leagues in the top flight and absolutely no trophies of significance, underlining the above thesis.

Unlucky.

Edited by vikingTON

League cup, when it was a worthwhile competition with a gateway to Europe, as well as numerous 1st & 2nd division titles

(of course there were a few relegations in there as well but this is apparently normal in the great cycle of diddy clubs.)

Your turn!

No need to answer you now LinkinFighter rolleyes.gif He's been so kind and done it for me.

It's Valentine's Day and VT is spending his evening at his laptop arguing with Ayr Utd fans over who's more of a non-entitiy in Scottish football. Tragic.

And what the f*ck are you doing, exactly?