Grand Theft Auto V

Trevor is absolutely bonks! The way he roasts Ron and Wade is hilarious. And poor Floyd.

I've taken to just cruising about on the Blimp. Effortlessly floating about is just brilliant.

Just one thing, where does the sub go after the missions?

Buy sonar collections dock in the NW side of the map for 250k and one will always spawn there

Been fairly short on random instances occurring until took Chop out for a walk. Launched his ball onto a train crossing hoping to see him get fucked by a train. Instead a car being chased by the police cunted the poor sod then the police car smashed right into me.

Tried hijacking a train but cant seem to do it while its moving. Got to the top carriage and shot the driver. Just kept going and cant seem to get through the doors.

Not had as much time to play it as i would have liked so far, but can definitely tell it's an epic game, the attention to detail is immense. Love the arcade style driving too, getting too close to reality can be boring at times and i think they've got the balance just right here.

Not had as much time to play it as i would have liked so far,

Same here. It's frustrating since I was pissing about doing f**k all in the 2 weeks leading up to the release.

Just unlocked Trevor. Such a great introduction to the maniac.

About 35% of the way in and it absolutely fantastic.

Got to a full star shootout on a free way; was taking pop shots at passing traffic from a balcony with a shotgun with Trevor. When the helicopters came I just whipped out my RPG and went to town. Got sniped eventually. :(