Grand Theft Auto V

I'm ignoring all the side stuff and firing through the main story. I've done 39 out of 65 missions so far. The cops are fairly unforgiving eh? Those fuckers don't give up easily.

I have done 50! Christ, I have lost my life!

CAN'T LAND THIS FUCKING PLANE!!!

You on the Trevor mission with the drop I take it? It took me a couple of attempts to get it right. I just slowed right down and kept the plane low and it glided nicely into the runway.

If people are still having problems, have you tried lowering the display output to 720p?

Same problems mate. Just can't play on this Xbox, nothing wrong with the disc or my Xbox for any other game, they just can't go hand-in-hand which is disappointing.

Same problems mate. Just can't play on this Xbox, nothing wrong with the disc or my Xbox for any other game, they just can't go hand-in-hand which is disappointing.

That's quite concerning.

I've an older Xbox and was planning on buying the game on Monday. Hopefully they find some sort of fix before then.

So I'm showing up for a wee mission with Franklin and the legalise pot guy. I've to meet him outside city hall, I show up and park, truly nothing noteworthy or dramatic about it, if anything a nice bit of parking and this random Hispanic guy gets up from his bench as I walk toward city hall. He comes up to Franklin and gets in his face, arms wide and all that shite, then pushes Franklin back, so I go to punch the guy and I get him clean right on the chin, a truly beautiful shot like the ones you see in MMA, and the guy folds up and falls to the floor KO. I fucking love this game.

So I'm showing up for a wee mission with Franklin and the legalise pot guy. I've to meet him outside city hall, I show up and park, truly nothing noteworthy or dramatic about it, if anything a nice bit of parking and this random Hispanic guy gets up from his bench as I walk toward city hall. He comes up to Franklin and gets in his face, arms wide and all that shite, then pushes Franklin back, so I go to punch the guy and I get him clean right on the chin, a truly beautiful shot like the ones you see in MMA, and the guy folds up and falls to the floor KO. I fucking love this game.

1231362_624422067608186_366607502_n.jpg

Thats the Ambulance crew just showed up to tell me hes dead! :lol:

560535_624424727607920_2058573172_n.jpg

That's quite concerning.

I've an older Xbox and was planning on buying the game on Monday. Hopefully they find some sort of fix before then.

As long as it isn't a refurbed console, you should be okay. Only seems to be the original models that have been sent to Microsoft for repair that can't play it.

So why isn't there one then? If you need to have certain system requirements to run the game, why was the game issued without a notice of these requirements? Rockstar's failure to make users aware of these requirements before buying the game makes them liable.

Don't you understand that people would rather blame Microsoft? It's because of them there's starving children in Africa.