Grand Theft Auto V

Trevor is just bat shit crazy, best part is switching characters back to him, you never know what your gonna get but it will make you laugh.

I switched back to him earlier today and he was chasing someone down the motorway on a scooter shouting " SCOOTER BROTHERS, WE'RE SCOOTER BROTHERS!"

My only minor complains ar the the wobbly planes and choppers regardless of skill level, and the Meh radio stations, not saying they are bad, but not as good as previous games

I agree on both. I completely forgot to do the flight school for the submarine heist and had no problems flying the chopper with Michael during it whereas I assumed I'd be absolutely fucked.

I've found a few decent songs here and there on different stations but I think the era is too modern for my music taste.

I did do one of those random events which involved a golfer getting chucked out the house by his wife and I was to drop him off at the golf club. "If You Leave Me Now" by Chicago was playing on the radio, which I found amusing.

I agree on both. I completely forgot to do the flight school for the submarine heist and had no problems flying the chopper with Michael during it whereas I assumed I'd be absolutely fucked.

I've found a few decent songs here and there on different stations but I think the era is too modern for my music taste.

I did do one of those random events which involved a golfer getting chucked out the house by his wife and I was to drop him off at the golf club. "If You Leave Me Now" by Chicago was playing on the radio, which I found amusing.

There's a scene with Trevor involving that music that is simply class. If there was a decent rock and 80s station is be sorted.

Don't spoil it man!

I got it on Friday. Played it for a bit on Friday night and Saturday night and a bit yesterday! I absolutely love it. I always said 'Aye, No GTA will ever top vice city' well this has! Unbelievable game!

Still need to get the strategy guide though. Anyone know of the cheapest place to get it?

Don't spoil it man!

I got it on Friday. Played it for a bit on Friday night and Saturday night and a bit yesterday! I absolutely love it. I always said 'Aye, No GTA will ever top vice city' well this has! Unbelievable game!

Still need to get the strategy guide though. Anyone know of the cheapest place to get it?

Use the internet if you get stuck. Didn't think anyone bought paper guides!

One thing i find annoying at times os the lack of a manual. For instance I cannot remember for the life of me how to sneak up behind someone and kill them

Sneak by clicking the Left Stick. Aim at the target with LT and hit B.

This game will be distributed via digital downloads only (including consoles), which quite frankly is a disgrace.

Nonsense. There is no chance whatsoever that Rockstar would make this a digital only release.

You're going to be very dissapointed then.

:lol:

One thing i find annoying at times os the lack of a manual. For instance I cannot remember for the life of me how to sneak up behind someone and kill them

Aye I thought that was quite annoying too as I couldn't remember how to do each persons special moves or what they even were!

I spent ten hours playing it on Saturday and 5-6 hours yesterday and I've still to get even about half way through the main storyline (I'd imagine) Its just starting to build nicely. I'm too busy fucking about in the countless other things I can do.

It's utterly brilliant. Got it last week but a combination of things has meant I've only been able to put in about five hours in total. I've only just met Michael, been fannying about loads with Franklin - his banter with Lamar is brilliant. Tonya does my nut slightly although I do quite like the flies buzzing around her, nice touch.

Highlight so far has been scaling the massive yellow crane at the building site near to Franklin's house, spent about five minutes doing so, got to the top just as a beautiful evening was falling over Los Santos...only to fall thirty-odd storeys to my doom. Still, was nice while it lasted.

Looking forward to the online aspect (not to mention Snapmatic/Social Club actually working - as I said on one of the other threads everything just freezes when it tries to upload).