Grand Theft Auto V

I'm having trouble accessing it, but that's probably because my Xbox isn't connected to the internet and I don't have Live.

Try connecting an Ethernet cable to your xbox and purchasing Xbox live gold, a few on the xbox forums are saying this works.

I have no idea what I'm doing. Created a character and done a parachute job since I was dropped in the middle of the mountains with nobody nearby.

Sorted it out. For some reason the cutscene and tutorial missions didn't activate the first time I made a character. That one corrupted so I made a new one and it worked.

Did the first race won it , game hung. Restarted and stole some drugs then held up a few stores and got killed twice while doing it :D

Killed a dude who had been on a bike and crashed so shot the fucker :D

Could end up a complete sociopath from this I think

I deliberately gave online the swerve cause I knew there would be a f**k load of teething problems. Millions of people clamouring to get on at the same time would always result in this. Hopefully when I try to get on tomorrow it'll be decent. If there are still some reports of issues I'll wait till Thursday.

Edited by KeeperDee

Been playing it most of today, few things need fixed.

Connecting to other players or friends is a nightmare.

The passive mode allows complete dicks to blow up your shit then walk away Scott free without harm.

The "jobs" appear mostly to be death match and race matches.

No clear direction on proper missions, where to find or how.

Joining jobs with friends results in you loading into separate lobbies when finished, see issue one.

Losing money for deaths in tdm/dm is the biggest pile of BS, wow I've won 1000 quid, but lost 1500 in deaths.

Outside of holding up stores for little money, and the problematic jobs, getting money isn't easy. Only got 18 Grand today.

Jobs called "missions" are actually just race/death matches. So not actually missions at all.

Overall tho I did have fun.

Edited by EdgarusQPFC

The passive mode allows complete dicks to blow up your shit then walk away Scott free without harm.

I was concerned that that would be the case. Red Dead Redemption's passive mode suffered because folk couldn't kill you but they could shoot your horse. It was a bit of a nuisance.