Grand Theft Auto V

Decided to f**k about on singleplayer. Heard a trick how to get free property. After you buy it, it should show you the property when this is happening go on the replay missions menu and select boiler suits. After that is finished you should have the property.

haha seen a brilliant comment on YouTube

"I HOPE ROCKSTAR GO BUST AND LOSE ALL THEIR FUCKING MONEY, I PAY £50 FOR MY GAME AND SHIT DON'T WORK? YOU TAKING ME FOR A FUCKIN SUCKER YOU c***s. ONLINE LOADS FOR 10 FUCKING MINUTES THEN TIMES OUT...ARE YOU FUCKING DIZZY? MADE ME BREAK MY CONTROLLER YOU FUCKING AMATEURS, PULL MY DISC OUT AND SNAPPED THAT TWAT! WORST SHIT EVER! MAKIN BILLIONS AND YOU CANNOT GET SHIT RIGHT, YOU DESERVE A DOWNFALL YOU GREEDY NO WORKING BULLSHIT WANKERS! HOW YOU GONNA SPEND YEARS MAKING IT AND NOT BE PREPARED? DIE!"

Haha how can people like that exist? You hear all the stories but i dont think I've ever encountered one :lol:

Haha how can people like that exist? You hear all the stories but i dont think I've ever encountered one :lol:

"Made me break my controller you fucking amateurs, pull my disc out and snapped that twat" has to be my favourite part.

haha its ok yeh I agree if should be highlighted better if its a crew member, a white circle with navy outline isnt cutting it for me :lol:

im just surprised we had 2 crew members in the same session

Edited by kaos1874

I know all the hate would have been fired their way anyway, but after the initial rubbish, I think it's actually remarkably stable. When I got connected on Wednesday night, the game itself was smooth, very little noticeable lag apart from one or two occasions in races, and even though I was only getting five or six in each job, they seemed great fun.

If you managed to get 16 friends altogether on the same server it would be great fun - there's definitely massive potential in there once it gets more stable, and people start generating content.

I know all the hate would have been fired their way anyway, but after the initial rubbish, I think it's actually remarkably stable. When I got connected on Wednesday night, the game itself was smooth, very little noticeable lag apart from one or two occasions in races, and even though I was only getting five or six in each job, they seemed great fun.

If you managed to get 16 friends altogether on the same server it would be great fun - there's definitely massive potential in there once it gets more stable, and people start generating content.

How many folks from here have actually managed to get online so far? Enough to fill a lobby of just us yet?

How many folks from here have actually managed to get online so far? Enough to fill a lobby of just us yet?

I can get on , im not online at the moment but i think theres an option to have an invite only session which would be good if we planned ahead and 16 of us came on at a certain time

Totally agree with forameus. The missions I played last night were in the main entertaining, the races worked particularly well. Team deathmatch was good also, never been a fan of straight up deathmatch so after trying it avoided it where possible. My only small gripe would be that it would be nice to get a bit of teamwork together in the free roam. Can imagine it being a great laugh holding up stores, noising up polis etc, but everytime you get anywhere near another player they just try ot kill you. Which is where I hope the crew comes in.

Been playing the online mode but can't get past tutorial and it isn't storing my character, the first time my character and map went invisible during the drug mission and the 2nd time it froze on the shootout after I got my car etc. Too glitchy but is expected for the first couple weeks due to the amount of people who will be on the servers.

4th and 5th sessions of GTA online didn't require me to create a new character, however, I am stuck "waiting on other players" for the Lamar race even though I have completed it before without the need for other players.

4th and 5th sessions of GTA online didn't require me to create a new character, however, I am stuck "waiting on other players" for the Lamar race even though I have completed it before without the need for other players. 

Same. Mine is stuck on launching game session.