Grand Theft Auto V

Having trouble finding the version of "Sleepwalking" (the trailer song) which is played in the game and in the radio (with the different ending). Can anyone help me out?! :(

Sure I got in on spotify. Also it's on YouTube as well.

Yeah it's a good idea to buy it on X Box Live marketplace. If you want to wait till well after release date and pay £59.99 for it that is.

Go to a shop. They've hunners.

Thanks for the sound advice.

My xbox doesn't read discs anymore, I have to wait until it's on the marketplace or pay £100+ total for the hard copy/getting my xbox fixed.

Getting annoyed with the bounties being placed on you in free mode, feels like there is constantly one placed on you.

Yeah. I don't get out of bed for anything more than 5000. Killed someone for 7000 and they instantly put a small bounty on me.

There's a distinct lack of white suits available to buy. I tried to make my guy look like Lance Vance Dance but right now he's just wearing a black waistcoat. Gutted.

Yeah. I don't get out of bed for anything more than 5000. Killed someone for 7000 and they instantly put a small bounty on me.

There's a distinct lack of white suits available to buy. I tried to make my guy look like Lance Vance Dance but right now he's just wearing a black waistcoat. Gutted.

You unlock more stuff as you level up, pretty sure a white suit will have like a level 50 swag tag to unlock it

Can't get enough of this game atm. Only gripe I have is no fucker wants to do a mission. Spent 10 minutes waiting on players joining me and eventually decided to do it myself. Granted there was no crew members on but it still annoyed me.

Yeah I used to think the same, but i used to just join anybody else's missions if that was the case.

Really enjoying online since they have stabilised it, if you can get 3 or 4 of you running around it can be a great laugh.

I played it online yesterday for the first time. It's better than I thought it would have been. I found it funny going about and killing random online users.There was this one English person who I kept on killing forcing him to leave the game which was amusing (if a bit childish on my part) I eventually got a taste of my own medicine though as I killed someone then they decided to chase me about and kill me eleven times before they got bored. I couldn't do much about it though as I had no money or ammo left.

I only have a pistol, when do I unlock the better weapons?