French magazine office firebombed...

Swampy

I'll give you the opportunity of withdrawing that before I report it. Being called anti-semitic is as offensive as being called a racist.

Before you make comments like that you should learn the difference between Semitism and Zionism; I am certainly anti-Zionist

Oh dear lord, this is too funny. Semitic is a group of languages that includes Arabic. Antisemitism is an inaccurate word to describe hatred of Jews, "Semitism" is meaningless.

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

However a first wee step could be to stop the unconditional support given by various countries for Israel, a country run by another bunch of religious lunatics.

Wow. What goes on in this excuse for a thought process?

Is this the land grabbing following the Arab attempts to sweep Israel off the map, before their arses were handed to them on a plate?

No its the land grabing that happened 5 minutes after the British decided to give one group of people a piece of another group of peoples land, followed by us and the US arming them into the postion of local superpower..thus easily defeating the Arabs in the 6vday war....and is continuing to this day with illegal settlements.....that land grab.

I'll give you the opportunity of withdrawing that before I report it. Being called anti-semitic is as offensive as being called a racist.

Before you make comments like that you should learn the difference between Semitism and Zionism; I am certainly anti-Zionist

Reporting someone on Pie and Bovril :lol:

Every single thread of this nature has this guy appear with his tin foil hat. Absolutely off his nut.

Mind his one about the Boston Marathon bombing? :lol:

Complete nut job, and most likely an anti-semite to boot.

I saw one of the Charlie Hebdo journalists on TF1 this morning saying that one of their upcoming issues will be taking a satirical dig at Saudi sending representatives to yesterdays march in Paris!

Quite bloody right imo!

the US arming them into the postion of local superpower..thus easily defeating the Arabs in the 6vday war....and is continuing to this day with illegal settlements.....that land grab.

This has nothing to do with Israel. This is about the murder of cartoonists, police officers and Jews in Paris.

I saw one of the Charlie Hebdo journalists on TF1 this morning saying that one of their upcoming issues will be taking a satirical dig at Saudi sending representatives to yesterdays march in Paris!

Quite bloody right imo!

Well, their representatives were the reason for the march in the first place I suppose

I think what he means is Jackie Bird didn't tell him that happened while he was having his tea, so how is he supposed to know?

Well you know what i mean it wasn't given that much attention in comparison

I dont think he was blaming Israel , but our relentless protection and support of them in their decades long campaign of ethnic cleansing , aparthied , blockades, massacres and land grabing of Arabs...may just have an effect on these loons.

Apartheid?

Oh aye, so Israeli arabs don't have the vote in Israel.

Oh, haud on.

Oh dear lord, this is too funny. Semitic is a group of languages that includes Arabic. Antisemitism is an inaccurate word to describe hatred of Jews, "Semitism" is meaningless.

The term 'anti-semitic' is generally accepted to mean a hatred of Jewish people.

If that was not what you meant, then what did you mean by calling me "an antisemite".

The term 'anti-semitic' is generally accepted to mean a hatred of Jewish people.

If that was not what you meant, then what did you mean by calling me "an antisemite".

There is no such a thing as "Semitism", I was explaining (part of) the root meaning of the term antisemitism (it was coined by Germans who hated Jews).

And yes when a group of Jewish people are murdered for being Jewish, deflecting the blame onto Israel reeks of being an apologist for antisemitic murderers, which is as good as being antisemitic in my book. Run off the moderators like a whipped dog if you want. I call them as I see them.

Archived