French magazine office firebombed...

Swampy

Oh no! Nigeria has oil and a sectarian civil war. Many thousands of people have died at the hands of lunatics proclaiming the truth of an ancient book of dubious provenance. What to do?

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Within minutes of the shooting being reported people were blaming Mossad.

Within minutes of the shooting no one would have been surprised.

I suppose in a way how are we supposed to know what it looks like to see someone shot in the head as its not something many of us see first hand. My impression of that video was that the shot missed the police officer as you would have thought his head would fly back and there would be blood - maybe he did miss and the police man died from his injuries already sustained though!

Most likely. The point of showing the video is that the received wisdom from the corporate media is that the loonies with the ancient book of dubious provenance injured the poor man then shot him in the head. That's not what is shown. Ergo, we were lied to. Ergo, if we were lied to about the death of one man, why believe what we're told about the death of 12 people in a magazine office?

Sorta thing ...

Oh no! Nigeria has oil and a sectarian civil war. Many thousands of people have died at the hands of lunatics proclaiming the truth of an ancient book of dubious provenance. What to do?

Back the side that will give us the best economical outcome.

Two separate points.

Firstly, it's not the first time that I've thought that 1984 was very prophetic.

Secondly, the actions of this bunch of religious loonies cannot be condoned nor excused, nor is there a simple solution to this problem. However a first wee step could be to stop the unconditional support given by various countries for Israel, a country run by another bunch of religious lunatics.

Islamists murder Jews, your first instinct is to blame Israel.

You are a clown.

Yeah you're right. Our unswerving support for the oppressive regime of religious nutters who run Israel has absolutely nothing to do with the problems of Islamic murderers. What was I thinking?

This is why terrorism will never stop, as long as there is complete hypocrisy and disregard for half the planet so the other half can exploit them.

If there was jobs and opportunities in Algeria then they wouldn't need to come to France and if they did they wouldn't be in such large numbers that they would end up ghettoized and open to being brainwashed by some bambots.

But no let's completely keep ignoring this and just demonize a religion to hide the real issues.

Edit - ranting at politicians and the media not anyone on here.

Islamists murder Jews, your first instinct is to blame Israel.

You are a clown.

I dont think he was blaming Israel , but our relentless protection and support of them in their decades long campaign of ethnic cleansing , aparthied , blockades, massacres and land grabing of Arabs...may just have an effect on these loons.

Yeah you're right. Our unswerving support for the oppressive regime of religious nutters who run Israel has absolutely nothing to do with the problems of Islamic murderers. What was I thinking?

You were thinking like the antisemite you are. Victim blaming.

You were thinking like the antisemite you are. Victim blaming.

I'll give you the opportunity of withdrawing that before I report it. Being called anti-semitic is as offensive as being called a racist.

Before you make comments like that you should learn the difference between Semitism and Zionism; I am certainly anti-Zionist

I'll give you the opportunity of withdrawing that before I report it. Being called anti-semitic is as offensive as being called a racist.

Before you make comments like that you should learn the difference between Semitism and Zionism; I am certainly anti-Zionist

Free speech? Where?

However a first wee step could be to stop the unconditional support given by various countries for Israel, a country run by another bunch of religious lunatics.

That'll show these pesky Jihadists that murdering cartoonists and random Jews never gets you anywhere.

Archived