• Created
  • Last Reply
iron bars

Skip to 7:00 :green

same with me for this video too....highlights are 1:22 , 2:27 and 4:48

Im really not a fan of walking across iron beams over dizzy heights :green

Cool video though...would be a cool walk to do if you weren't a shitebag :(

NO!!!! Got to 1:44 and had to stop it.

I got through it all the way, but f**k that! I'll happily go that high if there is space and I can stand and move around, but some of those steps just looked like flimsy bolts! sad.gif

Anyone else feel their feet and stomach go a bit funny when they saw that one?

Me! Anything like this makes my feet go mental, they get all tingly and I get these uneasy sensations running through them.

The Kevin Carter picture is haunting and makes me despair the human race, as does the whipped slave photograph. It's noteworthy that there is an alternative account of the Kevin Carter photo that suggests that the vulture wasn't necessarily waiting on the child dying, but the effect of the photograph isn't lessened any regardless of the story behind it. The cruelty of which we are all capable terrifies me and is my greatest fear. I've always been petrified of "social unrest", basically the pack mentality that kicks in when the public aren't happy about something, as it's at those times that we see the very worst of human nature. The recent Derren Brown special where the audience picked various wretched scenarios to be visited upon a stranger was very uncomfortable viewing as it plays on that very fear.

The Kevin Carter picture is haunting and makes me despair the human race, as does the whipped slave photograph. It's noteworthy that there is an alternative account of the Kevin Carter photo that suggests that the vulture wasn't necessarily waiting on the child dying, but the effect of the photograph isn't lessened any regardless of the story behind it. The cruelty of which we are all capable terrifies me and is my greatest fear. I've always been petrified of "social unrest", basically the pack mentality that kicks in when the public aren't happy about something, as it's at those times that we see the very worst of human nature. The recent Derren Brown special where the audience picked various wretched scenarios to be visited upon a stranger was very uncomfortable viewing as it plays on that very fear.

post-33652-139262_thumb.gif

pilgrim-story.jpg

Tibetans believe, once in their life, a pilgrimage to Lhasa is of exalted purpose and moral significance. Therefore, we see people like this, especially in spring and autumn, on their journey of faith, sometimes thousands of miles long, kowtowing every few steps.

if i was on holiday there id have a can of tennents on a string just in front of him.

pilgrim-story.jpg

Tibetans believe, once in their life, a pilgrimage to Lhasa is of exalted purpose and moral significance. Therefore, we see people like this, especially in spring and autumn, on their journey of faith, sometimes thousands of miles long, kowtowing every few steps.

Just make me think of these guys at 1.50 in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvnHHJAvQk0

enhanced-buzz-wide-4854-1322857099-43.jpg

84-year-old Dorli Rainey was pepper sprayed during a peaceful march in Seattle, Washington. She would have been thrown to the ground and trampled, but luckily a fellow protester and Iraq vet was there to save her. (Joshua Trujillo / seattlepi.com)

Club 30 bukkake party?

Wells felt indignant that the same publication that sat on his picture for five months without publishing it, while people were dying, entered it into a competition. He was embarrassed to win as he never entered the competition himself, and was against winning prizes with pictures of people starving to death. (World Press Photo of the Year: 1980 Mike Wells, United Kingdom. Karamoja district, Uganda, April 1980).96.jpg

Also features on a Dead Kennedy's album cover, so gets double kudos.

enhanced-buzz-wide-27132-1322863289-12.jpg

A distressed bride attempts suicide in China after her fiance abruptly called off their marriage. Still in her wedding gown, she tried to kill herself by jumping out of a window of a seventh floor building. Right as she jumped, a man managed to catch and save her.

Check that opportunistic c**t trying to pinch her shoes.

When covered with water, the Salar becomes one of the largest mirrors on Earth.

reflection+at+Salar+de+Uyuni.jpg

My Missus would love there, she's forever looking in the bloody mirror. This way she wouldn't annoy me by walking in and out the bloody room when im watching telly.

Archived