The 'What did you get for Xmas' Thread.

I got some decent stuff this year. One present I particularly enjoyed is a copy of the original script for "The room" signed by Tommy Wiseau himself :D

Except he has signed it to my girlfriend instead of me :(

It did come with a free pair of Tommy Wiseau underpants though :lol:

Unbelievable! Just like the script! Very amusing though, and a far better story than if he had done everything correctly!

Is there a bit written in by your burd saying "while on a dirty weekend away in Aberdeen, spend less time on P&B and more on cunilingus" ?

Im not sure as ive not read it yet. Id be surprised though as its a published book and she has no previous experience in the author industry.

£25 Itunes voucher

£25 odeon thing from my sister

Jumper/Boxers ( Union Jack pair, mum thinks she's funny )/Socks

Aftershave

£640 (parents/grandparents)

Shit load of sweets

Sitting eating Chicken Fried Rice and Haribos watching the music channels, decent day so far. Grandparents coming up at 1.

iPad Air 2 64GB

Scotland Home Shirt

Clothes (Blazer, Jumper, Shirt, Jeans, Shoes, Bracelet)

Alcohol

Aftershave

£500 from the gran.

and a handjob from Jagfox's mum.

Are your grandparents both upper class aristocrats? f**k me I got £15 from my Nana and was chuffed.

Someone could've got you your first razor to get rid of that awful puberty that's protruding from chin.

ETA - I got:

New watch

Whisky

Aftershave

Lacoste jersey & polo shirt

Socks

Minions boxers

Chocolate

:)

If you'd read it properly you thick c**t you'll see i got a grooming kit.

Grey/silver suede Ralph Lauren shoes, brown suede Fred Perry shoes, a new phone, aftershave, and (personal favourite) a gun-shaped alarm clock that projects the time onto the wall.

Also put on about a stone in junk food already, with homemade mushroom soup, turkey Christmas dinner and lemon cheesecake still to come. Wonderful.

Money from my granny and parents

Voucher for overnight in Hilton dunblane

Voucher meal in grand central

Purse

Perfume

Pajamas

Voucher for hutchensons

Prosecco

Living room looks like a bomb went off in toys r us!

Are your grandparents both upper class aristocrats? f**k me I got £15 from my Nana and was chuffed.

£40 from one gran and £200 from the other, they're definitely not aristocrats anyway. :lol:

I have no idea why I get so much to be honest, I realise this isn't the norm but I'm extremely grateful for it.

Voucher for overnight in Hilton dunblane

Voucher meal in grand central

Purse

You should take me so I can be the usual crushing disappointment of a man that gets increadibly drunk then falls asleep before the other half inevitably wants laid.

£40 from one gran and £200 from the other, they're definitely not aristocrats anyway. :lol:

I have no idea why I get so much to be honest, I realise this isn't the norm but I'm extremely grateful for it.

That means you got £400 from thw the parents on top of the already decent present, so your parents live on a country manor and go shooting pheasant on xmas day for shits and gigs?

2 weeks? Have you been injected with some pube growth delaying substance? :lol:

Thanks mate, she got spoiled rotten as usual! Everything in heavy duty plastic and cardboard though. You don't have room in your blue bin do you?

Just not a hairy person :lol: saves me a fortune on razors though :lol:

Unfortunately not my man, taken up all the space myself!

Back to the Future merch (copy of USA Today from the second one and a Delorean t-shirt)

Game of Thrones Monopoly

Tales from the Dugout book

I Believe in Miracles on DVD

GoT calendar

Nivea set

Sweeties

Pineapple vodka

Not bad. Not bad at all.