Lidl Inferno Pizza

Does Tesco or anywhere else sell these? Since it's not Lidl own brand.

Never seen it anywhere else so I doubt it.

Couldn't resist having my second one last night. Not the best idea seeing as I was staying at my girlfriends last night and working today. Broke every rule of the road driving to work so I could release the apocolypse in the relative comfort of the disabled toilet in work...

I managed to persuade my brother to buy and try one. Neither of us is a stranger to spicy food but it's taken him ten minutes and a litre of diet Coke to get through the first three slices.

i have to say i bought the mini battenburgs recomended on this thread eralier, ate 4 of them on a 20 mile journey home absoultely first class, lets have nore Lidl taste sensations, i alway buy the lidl equivilent of mars, Twix and Snickers and have to say for less than half the price, they taste just as good if not betetr than thier more famous like brands.

I read this thread with words/thoughts like ''fiery'', ''manly'' ,''tasty'', ''informative'' and ''hetrosexual'' running through my head....

Then I read this :

Lidl do a cracking nut and dried fruit snack selection with cranberries and white chocolate tings. Mucho cheapo as well.

Guest The Phoenix

I read this thread with words/thoughts like ''fiery'', ''manly'' ,''tasty'', ''informative'' and ''hetrosexual'' running through my head....

I assume you've got xbl on ignore then?

have just purchased one of these. Will be going in the oven shortly. Will report back also.

That should go down well with the other half of the OF.

Just finished it and it was the hottest pizza I've ever eaten, though I did manage to finish it without a drink to wash it down.

I'd rate it about equivalent to a Chicken Madras from my local takeaway in terms of how much my mouth was burning afterwards. Not as hot as a vindaloo. Great value at £1.29.

I added extra cheese as it needed it.

Score:

Heat 9/10

Value 10/10

Quality 8/10

Overall: 9/10

(Greenie for the OP).

Went out to do the "big shop" but due to watching the rest of the arsenal game after the semi final I missed lidls. Went to aldi instead and bought what seems to be there versions of hot pizzas. The "diavolo" and "hot American".

Will report back on the diavolo and see if it's a contender to the mighty inferno.