Lidl Inferno Pizza

Had one for tea, 8/10 for nippiness, 5/10 for filling,(will probably load it with smoked sausage next time).

10 minutes later I still have a sweaty heid, 10/10 for value though.

Just had it with my own extra topping of smoked sausage, more filling but couldn't taste the smoked sausage, same scores as before.

I'm reliably informed that I tried one of these after a heavy night out a few months ago, and that I sweated a bit, but I bought a couple tonight to re-live the non-existent memory. I've got plenty of bog roll to pre-stuff my boxers so it should be alright.

Bought the inferno but was disappointed in the ingredients, pickled chilli's the only spicy thing on it? Not a huge fan of pepperoni so I got a Luigi's instead. Best fuckin pizza's around. Inferno shall be tackled at a later date.

I should've kept this on the down low, I was in Lidl today stocking up on snacks for the Superbowl and there was not one single Inferno left in the freezer, just an empty space into which somoene had misplaced an Alfredo Spinach number instead.

Stay the f**k out the Jamaica Street Lidl Pie & Bovril you sons of bitches.

I should've kept this on the down low, I was in Lidl today stocking up on snacks for the Superbowl and there was not one single Inferno left in the freezer, just an empty space into which somoene had misplaced an Alfredo Spinach number instead.

Stay the f**k out the Jamaica Street Lidl Pie & Bovril you sons of bitches.

As it's a 2 minute walk from my work, it's where I'll be purchasing all my Inferno's.

MWWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

I'm considering having this just now. Is there any danger of me skittering my Y-Fronts at work this evening if I consume it just now?

Edit: Just finished it. Decent enough tasting pizza but nowhere near as hot as some are making out.

Maybe they should call it the 'Jessica Nigri pizza'.

*Ducks for cover*

Edited by Gordon EF