Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Oh please. Shull isn't laughing. He's taking years off his life grinding his teeth over Rangers. And perhaps the fact that a Rangers fan is banging the girl in his class he likes.

Years off his life? Exactly how illiterate do you need to be to believe Shull's contributions (artful masterpieces though they certainly are) require more than a few minutes a day?

Cool. But if it was so hilarious, could you lot not have come up with something a little funnier than 'zombies', 'tribute act' etc.? Or do Celtic fans have issues with independent thought? Actually, don't answer that.

What still gets me chuckling is the fact that Rangers fans, rather than rallying round to save their club, expended their minimal efforts on threats against a children's entertainer and members of the press.

You let your club die, snigger. See? Gets me every time. Guffaw.

James Doleman ‏@jamesdoleman 4 mins4 minutes ago

All charges against Duff and Phelps' Whitehouse and Clark dropped by Crown in Rangers fraud case.

James Doleman ‏@jamesdoleman 2 mins2 minutes ago

The Crown however reserved the right to revive some of the charges at a later date

I assume most bears will want STVGrant to tweet this news before they believe it, considering the school James went to and all that.

All charges against Duff and Phelps' Whitehouse and Clark dropped by Crown in Rangers fraud case.

The Crown however reserved the right to revive some of the charges at a later date

I assume most bears will want STVGrant to tweet this news before they believe it, considering the school James went to and all that.

Ooft. Just have to wait on some of the Bears to come past with their apologies. No charges, no criminal activity was their position in regards to tax evasion, will the same hold here???

Ooft. Just have to wait on some of the Bears to come past with their apologies. No charges, no criminal activity was their position in regards to tax evasion, will the same hold here???
They'll need to wait till their Racist hero tells them the party line.

Wonder how much Jamesy charges per tweet?

Who on earth is Gary Harkins?

A footballing irrelevance

He's now backtracking like mad, just another silly fitba player.

It really is bonkers that a wee line like this kicks up such a storm.

It's also funny how quite a few Rangers fans are desperate to say they've never heard of this guy. Not only are so many of them desperately ignorant about Scottish football, but they want to wear that ignorance as a badge.

Weird.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

It really is bonkers that a wee line like this kicks up such a storm.

It's also funny how quite a few Rangers fans are desperate to say they've never heard of this guy. Not only are so many of them desperately ignorant about Scottish football, but they want to wear that ignorance as a badge.

Weird.

All part of some weird genetic need to put others down in order to feel the illusion of superiority.

The inference of "never heard of him" is that his opinion doesn't count cause he isn't famous enough.

How about this quote: "The club I gave blood, sweat and tears for is dead.". It's from the nine in a row captain Richard Gough. I presume they will accept his opinion because he's famous.

Or how about this one from former communications director Jim Traynor:

"Theyll slip into liquidation within the next couple of weeks with a new company emerging but 140 years of history, triumph and tears, will have ended. No matter how Charles Green attempts to dress it up, a newco equals a new club. When the CVA was thrown out Rangers as we know them died."

Or this one from Steven Naismith:

"I am disappointed and angry that Rangers Football Club no longer exists in its original form."