Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'm perfectly happy with 'robust language'.  One has to respect the swear filter however it may be imperfectly moderated.

Don't bluster.  "brazen tax-dodging cons" is fine and just confirms your ignorance.

Yes really.  You wanted your wee use of '***' in exchange for Klingy's use of 'Klan'.  You hung the c**t out to dry - but absolutely no one is surprised.

You're hurting almost as much as when your Club died :lol:

That really does sound legit

Have a look on the warburton thread , he is backing up shulls stance that he witnessed hunners and hunners of bears leaving before the trophy presentation the day 9 gallant brave EBT funded men beat the 11 shitebags of St boo to the league cup , why the f**k dave was standing outside hampden that day is anyone's guess

That definitely never happened.

St.boo losing to 9 men and a pigeon definitely did though, minter as my Dundee pals would say.

I know tedi , but as I was inside the ground at the time applauding those brave gallant 9 men for their efforts and shull and for some reason dave were outside , my account of things is invalid to their concrete evidence .... Edited by forever_blue

Just you focus on your appeal to the mods to use '***' if you stop using 'klan'.  What a fucking gang the Ps&Ds are.

Are you just pressing on with generalising in this way?

I have no desire to insult you by using any proscribed terms or suggesting membership of a klan. I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in that on here.

Yet, we all get grouped together. Your eagerness to discuss the issue of the BDO appeal seems to have faded.

Are you just pressing on with generalising in this way?

Yup.  The divide is very clear:  We handsome, articulate and reasonable-minded Bears vs you infighting, self-serving, treacherous Ps&Ds.

Edited by The_Kincardine

There seems to be a huge outpouring of anger from our P and B chums since we humbled the in form slpf premiership side.

Amusing...

Indeed, Ben.  The ante has indeed been upped.  One has to wonder what, if anything, goes through the mind of the average Diddy.