Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

They actually have been. They were banned for breaking the news about the ticketus deal last summer

Mr Whyte dismissed them and the hoards of rangers fans believed him. All a catholic media agenda etc....biggrin.gif

Oh how foolish they look now

Let me rephrase. They may well have been on top of it. But they've been really, really quiet about it. It's a bit late now, that's what I'm getting at. One story wasn't enough.

Ali Russell and Gordon Smith now on the dole. Hope to tossed don't hear Smith back on radio Scotland.

Really hope we don't hear smith's voice on radio again. His career as a football administrator has been something else!

Let me rephrase. They may well have been on top of it. But they've been really, really quiet about it. It's a bit late now, that's what I'm getting at. One story wasn't enough.

Why slag the paper when you could slag rangers? are you a secret/part time rangers fan?

The Record were aware of the story, broke it and have been leading the fun ever since admin kicked off. Whats the problem?

Given the latest revelations in the last few posts, all I can say is... MORE POPCORN! Anybody know who the guests are on tonight's episode of Scotland's favourite soap...or, 'Newsnight Scotland' if you prefer.

Mark Daly says he's going to be on BB1 Scotland news at 6.30 and Newsnight Scotland at 11, but he said he was going to be on Newsnight last night and wasn't unless I missed it..

Why slag the paper when you could slag rangers? are you a secret/part time rangers fan?

The Record were aware of the story, broke it and have been leading the fun ever since admin kicked off. Whats the problem?

I have to dispute that, STV have really been leading the fun from where I'm sitting.

Because it is fucking shite. Thankfully United didn`t bow to their desperate demands to sell Goodwillie to Rangers back in the summer, the money would never have been seen!!!

I have to dispute that, STV have really been leading the fun from where I'm sitting.

It is all fun, but the record did break the ticketus story in June 2011.

STV were Whytes "out" while trying to prove how innocent he was and how anti "rangers" the BBC were. The same way he picked the Sun when the Record outed him.

Bit we agree it is fun.laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

and it is only going to get better

Edited by flood

He`ll be back on Radio Scotland by Saturday, most probably commentating on the Rangers game.

What is the legal requirement when he is talking about Rangers? Can he call them "Rangers" in his expert comments or does he have to call them "Rangers in administration"?

Would hate to see him being done for passing them off as something other than what they are.sad.gif

What is the legal requirement when he is talking about Rangers? Can he call them "Rangers" in his expert comments or does he have to call them "Rangers in administration"?

Would hate to see him being done for passing them off as something other than what they are.sad.gif

He`ll refer to them as "we" dry.gif