Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Now that the contract terminations are happening, the Falkirk fans who have a fair amount of light blue in their blood are fair coming out the woodwork. Had a fair few "verge of tears" posts on my Facebook page this morning. GIRUY, if there's one thing worse than a blue bigot fan it's a Falkirk fan with blue bigot tendencies :lol:

Quite a few outed themselves on OneF in the aftermath of the Celtic Poppy Shame at Westfield... can't say I was surprised.

Guy on SSN saying that releasing Wylde and Cellik will allow for Rangers to reassess the situation this afternoon and try new talks. Are they being serious? Do they honestly believe that cutting two players out of their squad will allow for them to create a stable financial environment? How the hell did Whyte manage to find these guys?

I really hope this is just wild speculation from SSN. Surely even Haudit and Daudit can't be that incompetent?

I'm almost tempted to go back onto facebook to see the breakdowns of some folk I know. They weren't too best pleased when a mate and I created an event for 'Jelly and Ice Cream' at HMRC....and after the killie game it was swiftly edited to 'A killie pie when Rangers die'. One of the lads I play football with told me he was going to break my leg.

Guy on SSN saying that releasing Wylde and Cellik will allow for Rangers to reassess the situation this afternoon and try new talks. Are they being serious? Do they honestly believe that cutting two players out of their squad will allow for them to create a stable financial environment? How the hell did Whyte manage to find these guys?

Doesn't seem like enough, but didn't most players agree to a pay cut with only a minority declining, if so this could give them enough to satisfy the unwilling players. I imagine it won't be enough, but then, would these players rather be earning part of their wages or none after being made redundant (though I know there would be some sort of pay off)?

I really hope this is just wild speculation from SSN. Surely even Haudit and Daudit can't be that incompetent?

They are appearing more dodgy by the hour. I would guess Wylde and that other imposter would have been on about £20k-£25k a month between them. A long way to go to get to the £1m a month saving.

Not really. It's more they want a deferral, til the going gets good again, which is more than fair really.

The Administrators want a cut with no chance of the remainder being received later.

Hence it was never going to work.

That'll be when Auld Nick goes to work on ice-skates, then. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They are appearing more dodgy by the hour. I would guess Wylde and that other imposter would have been on about £20k-£25k a month between them. A long way to go to get to the £1m a month saving.

Yep, a post about 10 minutes ago which is probably now about 25 pages back quoted a journalist on twitter saying Wylde and Celik saved them 48K a month. They sure as hell aren't going to find another £952K through wage cuts. The time for talks is over, there is no option but to start compulsory redundancies and start them now.