Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/2012/03/16/rangers-in-crisis-bidder-paul-murray-hopes-club-s-future-is-now-decided-within-days-86908-23791194/

If this cnut really believes this then he should be sitting on the board of cloud cuckoo land instead of trying to get hold of Rangers. Does he really believe that a CVA can be put together in a couple of days or are the Blue Knights ready to put forward all the millions that are due to pay off all the debts? If it's the latter then I am sure the whole of Scottish football will welcome them back into the fold. Pay the millions that are due and we will all say sorry for doubting you.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/2012/03/16/rangers-in-crisis-bidder-paul-murray-hopes-club-s-future-is-now-decided-within-days-86908-23791194/

If this cnut really believes this then he should be sitting on the board of cloud cuckoo land instead of trying to get hold of Rangers. Does he really believe that a CVA can be put together in a couple of days or are the Blue Knights ready to put forward all the millions that are due to pay off all the debts? If it's the latter then I am sure the whole of Scottish football will welcome them back into the fold. Pay the millions that are due and we will all say sorry for doubting you.

Agree with your assessment - cloud cuckoo land indeed, but let's cut through the crap and see it for what it is - soundbites to stir the hordes before an Old Firm game and to try and position himself as the saviour in the eyes of the Ibrox failthful.

As we sometimes say on here to a poor effort such as this... 0/10.

This whole saga just gets more and more bizarre. The latest deadline is in place and everyone is on tenterhooks awaiting the latest news.....and here it is;

Mr Whitehouse said the key element of the bidding process so far had been to give prospective bidders the opportunity to demonstrate their funding

capability.

"We cannot, under our remit, exclude the possibility of a bid by any other party and interest was expressed by a party today suggesting a bid will be made over the weekend," he added.

So, the deadline for offers is end of day on Friday, March 16th unless anyone fancies putting in a bid after the deadline, in which case the administrators couldn't exclude any bids that are lodged after the deadline.

I have a headache coming on. Can someone explain to these administrators what a deadline is ?.........or are they complete imbeciles who understand nothing ?

SSN news ticker saying 3 bids - Blue Knights, Brian Kennedy, and the Chicago lot

What happened to the 'dozens of interested parties', or were they all of the Granny Danger variety?

Edited by vikingTON

Don't shout at me guys, because I know I've mentioned this in a few posts... but I can't get my head around the fact that the most credible bid involves Ticketus, and therefore Paul Murray needs Haudit & Daudit to accept a bid which features the very same company that Haudit & Daudit are taking to court, with the intention of getting them to fcuk OUT of the picture.

Really sorry for raising this again - but has anyone in the media questioned this aspect of these 'Blue Knights' and their bid? All I'm reading is Paul Murray this and Paul Murray that, with him being positioned as the saviour.

It also has to be said that I've just about polished off a chilled bottle of New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc, and I'm actually just happy that I can still type properly and focus on the iPod touch...

Time for a Sam Adams now, the king of beers. Burp! Mon' the Blue Knights!

I understand there's another hearing about Ticketus on Monday so we'll see what happens there. Maybe the question will be settled, I don't know.

If a bid comes in which involves Ticketus then Duff & Phelps are of course duty-bound to consider it, just like any other bid. 8)

Edited by Bearwithme

For the Celtic bigots on this forum.

Quotes from Michael Kelly in today's papers:

According to Mr Kelly, Rangers found themselves short of money to operate the club in the 1920s. His grandfather, James Kelly, was Celtic's chairman at the time and agreed to listen to the Ibrox club's plea for cash. Celtic gave them an unconditional short-term loan.

They could have embarrassed their rivals by announcing the help had been sought and rejected. But even then there was a recognition they were inter-dependent. After all, they are called The Old Firm.

And the foolish Celtic bigots on this site don't believe that Rangers demise is the end of their own club.................. :rolleyes:

The end is nigh. 8)

Edited by Captain_Sensible

This whole saga just gets more and more bizarre. The latest deadline is in place and everyone is on tenterhooks awaiting the latest news.....and here it is;

Mr Whitehouse said the key element of the bidding process so far had been to give prospective bidders the opportunity to demonstrate their funding

capability.

"We cannot, under our remit, exclude the possibility of a bid by any other party and interest was expressed by a party today suggesting a bid will be made over the weekend," he added.

So, the deadline for offers is end of day on Friday, March 16th unless anyone fancies putting in a bid after the deadline, in which case the administrators couldn't exclude any bids that are lodged after the deadline.

I have a headache coming on. Can someone explain to these administrators what a deadline is ?.........or are they complete imbeciles who understand nothing ?

I expect a late bid from King Billy J Kramer & The Dakotas.