Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Who is the fuckwit getting all the airtime? 250,000 people at a football match is attractive to a buyer? Walter Smith is a genius? f**k me am away to watch the scuddy channels...

Aye but it wasnt the real fans who caused trouble in Manchester :rolleyes:

This has turned into a total Rangers wankfest

Henry McLeish "Rangers are a way of life & too important to fail"

Fucking spare me pish like this. Too important? To who exactly? The complete & utter dregs of society?

His Scottish Labour Party was also a way of life and too important to fail according to many as well. Perhaps McLeish needs a little reminder that there's no such thing as anyone or anything being too big or too important to find the world can live on without them quite happily.

Why has a debate about Rangers being in administration been turned into an OF to the EPL one? FFS we`ve heard all this pish time & time again. 5 Live this really is a lot of shite, I had high hopes, but this is right up there with Alan Brazil`s summation of things on Talksport i.e. clueless.

I fully understand that. The Racists and Bigots have hijacked the Union Jack and the St Georges cross. The same way as 'Plastic Paddies' have hijacked the Irish Tricolour and b*****dized the Irish National anthem to cause as much offence as possible.

Rangers have always prided themself as the British / Scottish club or vice versa and we take great pride in that. This is the reason we will fly our countries flag.

FAO of Barrysnotter...the article you posted was utter nonsense and failed to mention there was no sectarianism whatsoever..Infact quite the opposite. It also failed to mention Neil Lennon marching onto the pitch, fists clenched 'celebrating' with the celtic suport...he then proceeded to mock the Rangers support and gesturing to them while the police tried to get him off the pitch. Unbelievable behaviour from a man supposedly fearing for his life.

Sorry, mate, 15000+ posts may make you feel you speak with authority, but Matt Dickinson? Utter nonsense? I don't always agree with his writing, but I respect his ability to accurately report what he sees and hears.Bearing in mind the Times is not subject to the usual sanctions from the OF re: "unacceptable" stories, maybe you could have a look at your club as those outside the Glasgow fishbowl see them.

KTID (still got more trophies than you...;))

Gordon Smith:

"Ah didnae know"

"Ah didnae know"

"Ah didnae know"

"None ae us knew except (that slimy traitorous villain*) Craig Whyte"

"How could ah know if naebody knew"

What exactly was that idiot pulling down a wage at ibrox for, exactly?

* Didn't actually hear this bit, but you know the party line by now :rolleyes:

Most one-sided, "please don't ban us from ibrox/parkhead", OF-apologist garbage I've heard on the Beeb - and that's saying something. If Alex Thomson is on the trail of even half of what he's hinting, this mob are going to look mighty embarrassed. UEFA, for a start, might have something to say about the veracity of any eligibility foe their competitions. If that ends up in a "you hammer them or we'll hammer you" a la Sion/Swiss FA, we'll soon see who's to big to fail.

KTID