Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Guest Kincardine

So what do you suggest the SFA do regarding the 4 current bidders for your club? Should the SFA conduct a thorough check on the them? If they decide that the preferred bidder isn't 'fit and proper' should your club be allowed to die? Would you see that as a fair outcome?

Just asking.

wink.gif

Yes absolutely we should be allowed to die.

If we've no bidders with the right credentials then we cease to exist.

I see this as fair.

The problem was Rangers fans could not accept their club was fucked. Thank f**k you will probably get away with such brazen disregard for Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs for so long, and your Arbroath supporter's club can feel all warm for "not walking away" from a second place finish.

Garbage. We've known we've been fucked for years. This was what the "Nae dough two in a row" T-shirts were about.

I wanted to hear what other First division fans thought though

The SFA/SPL are going to pour a big bucket of whitewash over this.

Scottish Football Association quizzes clubs over contracts

Scotland's 93 member clubs have been asked to make known any payments made to players not previously declared through official contracts.

The Scottish Football Association has confirmed it has written to them all following allegations surrounding Scottish champions Rangers.

It previously said it had no plans to have its own investigation into the Glasgow club.

The Scottish Premier League is presently carrying out its own probe.

The SFA would be the body that would hold any appeal should Scotland's top flight find that Rangers paid players outside their contracts during its inquiry, which is investigating deals back to 1998.

Its letter to all the clubs in the SPL, Scottish Football League and minor leagues was sent 11 days ago and asks them to declare that they have complied with Article 12 of the governing body's articles of association over the last 10 years.

The clubs have until Friday 6 April to send details of any contracts made to present or former players that were not previously lodged with the SFA.

Clubs are warned that they could be referred to the SFA compliance officer and could face disciplinary action if they have breached the governing body's rules.

Anybody admitting to this scenario would give Rangers a "Get Out of Jail" card instantly. As the SFA are obviously looking to give out some form of amnesty to those found to be doing so on a grand scale.

Edited by kiddy

I see this as fair.

You maybe see this as the right decision but thousands of your clubs supporters don't think as logically as you.

Old firm fans aren't known for their reasonable behaviour and i'd imagine certain people at the SFA quite like their safety and windows.

I see this as fair.

Excellent, but I suspect you're not really speaking for the majority here. Still I commend your unwavering stance.

Call me thick, but what would have happened had the SFA indeed adjudged CW not fit and proper at the time? There was nobody else about to take this poisoned chalice off SMM's hands!

We would have the same shambles as just now, would we not?

Exactly, although certain people did not want to be in charge when that happened, been reading tonight on Celtic sites from when Whyte took over...it shames Scottish journalism. Whyte not being a fit person could have been found out with minimum effort.

Got to laugh re the blue knights saying the big tax case is a red herring..it just reduces the p in the £ eventual outcome...nice to see they are going to continue cheating people

Guest Kincardine

You maybe see this as the right decision but thousands of your clubs supporters don't think as logically as you.

Old firm fans aren't known for their reasonable behaviour and i'd imagine certain people at the SFA quite like their safety and windows.

When it comes to panning windows you're thinking of the wrong club. Ask Hugh Dallas.

I'd also reckon that most Rangers fans see it as the right decision. Our plight is firmly our own and no one is blaming the SFA. What we have issue with is Regan crowing about his own ineptitude.

Excellent, but I suspect you're not really speaking for the majority here. Still I commend your unwavering stance.

I can't think of a single Rangers fans that I know who'd disagree with me. To use that well-know Presbyterian phrase "mea culpa".

Sorry i forgot, your lot do the parcel bombs, Celtic do the windaes and death threats. Classy fans.

I also think the 'people' administer smacks to the gob for Lennon and McGeady, while the 'greatest fans in the world' are busying themselves daubing graffiti on Rangers players homes, and etching love messages into Alan McGregor's motor.

Lovely people.

Guest Kincardine

Sorry i forgot, your lot do the parcel bombs, Celtic do the windaes and death threats. Classy fans.

Don't try and play pathetic tit for tat. Falkirk and classy? Eric Joyce? Classy MP.

Woooooosh :lol:

If I've been wooshed I both apologise for my comments and commend you on your wooshing. In my defence I lose all my sense of humour and perspective when that c**t Thatcher's name is mentioned.

If I've been wooshed I both apologise for my comments and commend you on your wooshing. In my defence I lose all my sense of humour and perspective when that c**t Thatcher's name is mentioned.

No offence taken. ;)

Now away and pay your Poll Tax. :P

Don't try and play pathetic tit for tat. Falkirk and classy? Eric Joyce? Classy MP.

With all due respect, what the fcuk has an asshole MP got to do with the Falkirk FC support. Christ, 'Sir' Fred Goodwin is a Paisley Buddie, but what does that have to do with me?