Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What I do find appalling is he is saying the same crap now about Rangers that he did about Gretna. The whole "no one could have predicted this was going to happen" line is a cop-out that no one is buying anymore.

He was the chief protagnist of the "Gretna Fairytale" guff we had to endure on a weekly basis. He likes baseless fairytales because it suits his superficial, sensationalist style. When Gretna got their comeuppance, he stubbornly refused to acknowledge he'd been a key player in the whole mess, or even admit that what Gretna did was utterly wrong in every way. To admit he'd got it horribly wrong would be to admit he is a nothing but an ironically-comedic, vaucous mouthpiece.

Fast forward 4 years and it is exactly the same situation with his nauseating fawning over SDM. Once again Chick's been found out to be a spineless cheerleading puppet, and once again he refuses whatsoever to acknowledge it, because he can't face up to what he really is -- a total and utter weasel making a sham living on the coattails of our national game.

And yet the comedy levels on RangersMedia just dont seem to drop

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=216146

Regan & Doncaster, bbc schotland, radio snyde, every ******, bheast fc + their fhans, sky + espn commentators & co-commentators, scumdee utd, channel 4 etc..... and every c**t thats downed us recently can all take a flying f**k to themselves and should be banned from Ibrox sine die.

If we keep our big players and the likes of Ness,Hutton,McCabe,Little, Fleck and Cole can all come in and flourish I don't think we will need that much invested in the team to win the league next year. A couple of strikers and someone like Templeton on the wing. Although I do think we will need a top notch striker.

Would love to see Thompson on his knees begging for us to all turn up at tannadump.

100% dont go to DU teach they b*****ds a lesson, it will be hard for people not to go that follow us everywere but the point is to take as much cash away from them as possible, and i would buy 2 of there players at cut price then they dont get the true value if they are 21, like McKay-smith / Russell.

:lol:

Talking about winning the title next season and buying players, reading that you'd think everything is going fine at Ibrox

Am I doing bad maths here? How can you add the Ticketus debt into the total amount of debt brought in by CW? If the Ticketus deal hadn't have been done then they wouldn't have had the £24m cash that was brought in, so it's only the potential interest that was extra debt brought in by CW. And I'm assuming they weren't getting a 100% ROI in the 3 years of the deal, so the Ticketus debt that was the fault of CW has to be less than it being reported.

Not to mention the Lloyds debt that was paid off: presumably as part of the Ticketus arrangement.

The vast majority of the current debt relates to ol' Moonbeams, no matter how his mewling sycophants in the press try and squirm around it.

Am I doing bad maths here? How can you add the Ticketus debt into the total amount of debt brought in by CW? If the Ticketus deal hadn't have been done then they wouldn't have had the £24m cash that was brought in, so it's only the potential interest that was extra debt brought in by CW. And I'm assuming they weren't getting a 100% ROI in the 3 years of the deal, so the Ticketus debt that was the fault of CW has to be less than it being reported.

So if I borrow £100 from my mate I don't owe him a debt because it gives me cash?

As for the Lloyds debt, like I said earlier this wasn't wiped out but moved to Whyte's company.

So if I borrow £100 from my mate I don't owe him a debt because it gives me cash?

As for the Lloyds debt, like I said earlier this wasn't wiped out but moved to Whyte's company.

I think it means if you borrow £100 off Craig Whyte and use it to pay off £100 you owe me, then you can't claim you are £200 in debt. Apologies if I've got the wrong end of the stick.

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=216146

Talking about winning the title next season and buying players, reading that you'd think everything is going fine at Ibrox

I love the first rant, where virtually every media outlet in the UK is named as an enemy of ra peepul. Yes, everyone is wrong except us. laugh.gif

but the context here is a club losing 120 years of its history and in Scottish football terms it is an institution whether you or me like it or not.

Rangers fans keep bleating on about being an institution - at what stage exactly does a football club become an institution? Trophies won, years in existence?

I think it means if you borrow £100 off Craig Whyte and use it to pay off £100 you owe me, then you can't claim you are £200 in debt. Apologies if I've got the wrong end of the stick.

I'm not claiming it's "£200". Just pointing out that the "£100" wasn't actually done away with, just passed on to another "mate". :D

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=216146

What I can't get my head around is the boycott of Dundee UTD? They are wanting money that they are entitled to as per the rules of the competition. They are not doing anything illegally or irrational. Even the most delusional of all **** should be able to understand this!

I'm not claiming it's "£200". Just pointing out that the "£100" wasn't actually done away with, just passed on to another "mate". :D

My point exactly. The initial debt (e.g. the £18m for Lloyds) was there before CW came in, so he can't be blamed for that. Yet, as he borrowed from someone else to pay him off, he's getting that £18m added onto his bill too.

What I can't get my head around is the boycott of Dundee UTD? They are wanting money that they are entitled to as per the rules of the competition. They are not doing anything illegally or irrational. Even the most delusional of all **** should be able to understand this!

Let them boycott.

#"Less h**ns in Dundee,

We're wanting less #h**ns in Dundee.........."#

BTW completely vindicated in not selling Goodwillie to these cheating bastards.

That's the fear - but on the other side of the coin, I don't want them to actually 'do a Third Lanark' and be wiped off the face of the earth. I have no time for Livingston for example, but I didn't want them to do a Third Lanark either. All I want to see is that when the dust settles - whatever Rangers 'punishment' or 'fate' may be - they need to face it head on, and the authorities should not shirk their responsibilities.... if those responsibilities are staring them right in the face.

I know TV deals are very important, I know big clubs have bigger supports and naturally generate more income - that's undeniable, I have yet to hear a diddy club supporter deny that the OF are big clubs, with big supports, and they are Sky TVs big games. That's fact. However, it isn't enough to bend, break, re-write, or throw away the rulebooks because this is one of the Old Firm. They are a member of the SPL same as anyone else. They have however, embarked on a long period of financial doping, gross mis-management, possibly illegal practices, and are lying in a bed of their own shite. No-one else's shite, their own. It's not Lawwell's fault, it's not Dundee United's fault for charging for a replayed game, it's not Dunfermline's fault, it's not Alex Salmond and the SNPs fault....

I cannot imagine a scenario where a club guilty of such reckless mis-management are brazenly allowed to be liquidated for convenience, and the status quo remains. A 12 team SPL carrying on as if nothing happened, bar some record books being amended, a re-designed club crest, and some papers being re-filed with UEFA and the SPL.

No chance. If that's what the authorities try to foist upon the nation, then seriously, what has been the point in my own club, or Hibs, or St Johnstone screwing the nut and living within their own means? Why did our chairman and BOD bother brokering a life-saving stadium deal and cutting playing budgets? Why did we bother with all our community projects to try and bring through young players and engage the local kids? Why bother at all? Why not just stay at Love Street, let it become even more decrepit, but spunk cash we didn't have on expensive foreigners to try and 'chase the dream' and 'do a Dundee or Livvy'. Three seasons or so of 'glory' before it all goes Kaboom... No problem though. Administration followed by liquidation, and a 'fresh start going forward'.

Fcukers. What goes around comes around.

Someone earlier said that rangers were like RBS, which I think is a great analogy, as the feeling from the footballing establishment is that rangers are "too big to fail". Everyone is worried about reduction in club income, so there is pressure to get a newco zombie club back from the dead asap and re established into the SPL with minimum amount of fuss. Literally, business as usual. LIke RBS, who cares about the big bonuses (sporting integrity) when the concern is that rangers will drag everyone else down with them.

I get that. I don't like it but I get it. So if/when liquidation ( termination!) comes for rangers, the gang of ten have to screw as many concessions out of them as they can. Preferably I'd like to see rangers start again at the bottom and work there way up. It would be good for Scottish football, (just think of the income the rangers away support would generate for small clubs!) and would send out the right message on the fairness/ integrity front.

But of it doesn't happen I'd like the changes to voting and TV money distribution to be a minimum on letting the a newco back into the SPL.

Rangers Media? Jesus H!! Somebody should give them a copy of `Downfall` with Bruno Ganz as Hitler. He`s in his bunker in the Chancelory moving around armies that have been annhilated or surrendered (Sorry, couldnae resist!) still thinking in April `45 that he could win the war. RM is absolutely in the same state of delusion. They might enjoy the film even if the irony is lost on them!!

Every single thread on Rangers Media seems to mention boycotting a club, with also the acknowledgement that said boycott will never happen in a million years. I love the fact also that they are patting themselves on the back having donated 1872 pounds or whatever it is to their pishy wee fund - that's .001% of the debt wiped out! YAAAAAS!

They want to boycott Dundee United because they were charged again for admittance to an abandoned game. At least I think that is their rationale - but it could be because they were originally Dundee Hibernian.

The depth of arrogance and levels of delusion exhibited on rangers media is quite astonishing. I think we could maybe add paranoid to that as well.

The last boycott was a complete flop, but if they want to avoid Tannadice, that's fine by me. Our home support would increase, knowing that the atmosphere would be less polluted by ra peepul.

The depth of arrogance and levels of delusion exhibited on rangers media is quite astonishing. I think we could maybe add paranoid to that as well.

The last boycott was a complete flop, but if they want to avoid Tannadice, that's fine by me. Our home support would increase, knowing that the atmosphere would be less polluted by ra peepul.

Don't accuse them of being paranoid or they'll claim you're out to get them. :unsure:

Agree with you about the atmosphere, I know people who won't go and/or won't take their kids to Tannadice when either of the OF are playing there.

Rangers Media? Jesus H!! Somebody should give them a copy of `Downfall` with Bruno Ganz as Hitler. He`s in his bunker in the Chancelory moving around armies that have been annhilated or surrendered (Sorry, couldnae resist!) still thinking in April `45 that he could win the war. RM is absolutely in the same state of delusion. They might enjoy the film even if the irony is lost on them!!

great movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci7xjJrvrFM