Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Hugh Keevins is absolutely rattled. Fantastic,

Best part being Keevins clypeing that "Whenever I try and speak you cut me off": this would be the same Mr Keevins who regularly shouts down those who have a go at him and his despicable brand of 'journalism' every single evening. Or just happen to be a diddy team fan who slipped through the net.

Just a pity the two callers they`ve let on are of typical Scoreboard quality dry.gif

Haven't listened to Clyde in decades (out of transmission area) and only started to listen online recently, its terrible. Sportsound at least doesn't have weeg adverts :D

The point I'm making is that very rarely (if at all) do our Scottish mainstream football media report negatively on either of the OF..........we all know why - because they don't wish to alienate 50-60,000 readers by seemingly attacking their club.

All of us interested in Scottish football know this and if ever asked on a phone about this would be shouted down or cut off as some foil hat wearing fantasist.............at least Alex Thomson, who isn't remotely interested in the shitty parochial footballing goldfish bowl of Glasgow, has outed these Journalists plus he's asking relevant questions (i.e: no self presevational interests) to the powers that be: UEFA, SFA, SPL, HMRC........

Big headed/ego he may well be but at least he's a proper investigative journalist unlike our lot who wouldn't know if its New York or New Year !

There's that many can read?

KTID

Quick quick - get some idiot from Paisley to talk about Neil Lennon. Did Thomson say that the Journalist that threatened him via twitter called him "Tomo the tim" or did I hear that incorreclty?

That's what he said :lol:

He also said he would be given " a good old Scottish presbyterian slap". FFS! :lol:

Quick quick - get some idiot from Paisley to talk about Neil Lennon. Did Thomson say that the Journalist that threatened him via twitter called him "Tomo the tim" or did I hear that incorreclty?

It is being suggested on another site that the tweet Thomson read out came from a bogus Twitter account set up by a Celtic fan to take the pee out of old Leggo.

To be honest Thomson isn't doing his credibility much good by going big on this "threat". I hope for his sake that it's more than a passing comment on a wingnut's little-visited blog. If that really is the source of the "threat", then he'll be pointed and laughed long at, and rightly so.

It seems the 'threat' was posted on a David Leggat spoof twitter account, @leggoisblotto. :lol:

The account has now disappeared.

The wording was "It was me who threatened timmy thomson.He better desist or he will get a good Scots Presbyterian slap". :lol:

I thought this guy was an award winning investigative journalist?

Edited by H Wragg

aye Timmy tommo or some such & he`ll get a good presbyterian slap. unsure.gif

Keavins

I'm just a football writer (squirm,wriggle)Exactly pal maybe you should hand in your NUJ card then.

I'm a plumber who fits bathrooms for a living. If I lift a floorboard and see that the whole joist system is rotten to the core

What do I do? Carry on as if nothing is wrong ? Get paid for the job and kid on it's ok.When it goes tits up, Can I legitimately claim. " just a plumber mrs not my job" Can I Fcuk. That may not make me a shite plumber,

It sure as hell precludes me from calling myself a tradesman though.

Edited by Skudbook

If nothing else, then I hope it makes the bosses of Keevins, Young, Traynor, etc take them into the office and tell them that they are getting early retirement.

They have pissed about for too long and cant really call themselves journalists anymore. All they do is right about a game of football (that we've watched anyway) and call up the OF on a monday morning and ask "Wassssuuuuuuupppppp?????"

Gone are the days when anyone actually cared what these guys thought about anything.

"On tonight's sportsound we discuss Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............" And their level of calls are usually pished OF fans moaning about each other. The odd time that we get a "normal person" on air that wants to talk about something else, he's either dispatched quickly for the next half-cut celtic fan, or cut off for daring to challenge these Wizards of Words.