Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Loving that link (would love to hear Mr Ng say that).

His quote about the SPL stalling amounts to "it's cause we're Asian! It's personal!"

He'll fit right fucking in.

Funny you should mention that.

When his team were hauled over the coals for a mass brawl he said that the authorities were very harsh and unfair, and pretty much had it in for them. However, everyone else thought they had been treated softly.

I wonder where I've head that before? dry.gif

It is interesting to see how much he likes his say about the authorities of football in singapore without actually being all that interested in the club.

Edited by PeeTeeJag

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but wasn't it Rangers response to BillNg that caused this whole mess/spectacle in the first place? Surely they'll continue to ignore any BillNg.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but wasn't it Rangers response to BillNg that caused this whole mess/spectacle in the first place? Surely they'll continue to ignore any BillNg.

Again, as if it needed to be said, you couldn't make this up! :lol:

I know the papers sport pages are always full of old firm pish,but the rangers saga is getting boring now,yes a long agonising death is what you want for the c*nts,but now i just want them punted down to the 3rd division and be done with it.

I know the papers sport pages are always full of old firm pish,but the rangers saga is getting boring now,yes a long agonising death is what you want for the c*nts,but now i just want them punted down to the 3rd division and be done with it.

I'd prefer this option personally.