Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Billy Nog has been a diehard fan for years according to the Singapore succulent lamb brigade,

He obviously did a quick google search and discovered that EVERYONE who has ever went near Rangers be it a player, loanee, manager, coach, YTS kid or the fucking painters who tart up Ibrox in the summer are ALL MASSIVE Rangers fans, or at least that's what the papers print about EVERY person that's joining

He obviously did a quick google search and discovered that EVERYONE who has ever went near Rangers be it a player, loanee, manager, coach, YTS kid or the fucking painters who tart up Ibrox in the summer are ALL MASSIVE Rangers fans, or at least that's what the papers print about EVERY person that's joining

Google search? I thought all Google History had been deleted?

Or maybe they're bleeding the golden goose dry ,,,they must be nearly upto 2million in expenses by now.

Are they guaranteed their fee(s)?

I thought I heard somewhere that they will join the queue along with the other creditors and might not receive their full whack.

Stalling tactic to let green knight get a bid together? I'm sure haudit and daudit don't want Ng's people going through their accounts and un-shredded paper work......

Chic on sportsound saying that the guys who got the club in this mess should be punished NOT the club and its fans. Now having a go at people who are putting the boot into a wounded rangers. TWAT!!!

John Yorkston....."I think everybody in scotland wants rangers to get a CVA and move onwards as the club they are now."

GTF John.

Edited by PeeTeeJag

Chic is alluding to naughty Mr Whyte I assume. Lord Moonbeams of the succulent lamb would never endanger Der Big Hoose ;)

Chic can't even say integrity, whit a fud! :lol:

Chic on sportsound saying that the guys who got the club in this mess should be punished NOT the club and its fans. Now having a go at people who are putting the boot into a wounded rangers. TWAT!!!

John Yorkston....."I think everybody in scotland wants rangers to get a CVA and move onwards as the club they are now."

GTF John.

So as a bi-product it`s ok for other clubs & their fans to be punished because of Rangers total mismanagement & spending money they did not have for all those years. As a, ahem, fan of St Mirren, you`d think he`d be aghast at thought that his was one of the clubs who`d be so cheated? Waste of airspace.

Honestly, you leave this thread be for a day or two and then, when you eventually come back to it, it's changed so much you can't recognise it. I've seen "Carry On" films with a more logical storyline than this, (I'm thinking specifically of Khyber and Cleo).

So - the Blue Knights, who don't do walking away, have done just that. What wacky, zany, golly-gee-whilikers development can possibly come next?

My money's on a joint bid from that nice Amanda Barrie and Asian millionaire playboy, the Khazi of Khalibar!

..to be fair he also said that he didn't think it was right that Rangers newco were parachuted in, in the event of liquidation: Spencey also suggesting that SPL attitudes towards the newco were "hardening".

make of that what you will.

I guess a strongly worded letter will be in the offing.

GTF John.

Cringed at that part myself.

..to be fair he also said that he didn't think it was right that Rangers newco were parachuted in, in the event of liquidation: Spencey also suggesting that SPL attitudes towards the newco were "hardening".

make of that what you will.

It means SPL chairman get a boner thinking about Sky TV money and money generated from Rangers games? :ph34r:

GTF John.

Chic is alluding to naughty Mr Whyte I assume. Lord Moonbeams of the succulent lamb would never endanger Der Big Hoose ;)

Chic can't even say integrity, whit a fud! :lol:

Just heard a Rangers fan on Clyde 1 saying Ticketus should be going after Craig Whyte for the £24m and not Rangers as the club has nothing to do with it

1311_view.jpg

Just heard a Rangers fan on Clyde 1 saying Ticketus should be going after Craig Whyte for the £24m and not Rangers as the club has nothing to do with it

huh.gifblink.gifhuh.gifblink.giflaugh.gif

So why don't we just get Lloyds to give Whyte back the cash and we can pretend the last 12 months didn't happen, who's in?

Said this all along. Murray literally couldn't give the thing away for a quid for long enough. Now they're in a much worse position regards debts, revenue streams etc and these guys are all of a sudden wanting to buy them?

As I said on another thread I'm beginning to think the Ng bid is a front for a gambling syndicate. Ng claims to be a Ger but the other members obviously aren't. He's worth £40/50M and the club has three times that much in debts. What's in it for the others? Easy to take over a struggling high-profile club who will have to cut spending and use them in betting scams in the Far East. The Scots running the club will be the fall guys if anything should go wrong. Goals let in at certain times in matches, games lost against lowly teams, the players well paid to keep their mouths shut. Either that or a means to launder dirty money.

Rangers ought to be a perfect target for a Russian oligarch or an Arab oil sheikh but they aren't, which leaves one asking why in hell are two foreigners, one who knows nothing about football and another who's been a "fan" for 40 years and has heard of John Greig but has never taken the trouble to fly over to Europe for a cup final, even the 2008 UEFA Cup, so desperate to take them over. Far too dodgy to be kosher.

It really makes my blood boil when I read/hear crap like this. You think wrong Mr Yorkston, you think wrong. Totally out of touch with reality.

Where is the balanced reporting any media is meant to present? Even allowing for the succulent lamb brigade, the non voice given to the anti Rangers stance is a disgrace.