Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

One is bad enough all three is a disaster for a financially crippled club

lurching form one fiasco to another.

Really? Why, what are they going to do about it?

IDo the players wages automatically go back up, meaning that they could be made redundant to reduce costs? Is it a rolling situation based on exiting administration and they stay on reduced wages meantime?

I'm sure it was agreed with D&P if Craig Whyte was still in charge for the start of next season the players could leave on the cheap to another club.

Fairly sure that's correct - the administrators provide a bill for their services which has to be "agreed" by the creditors. I don't think there's much scope for negotiation on that front. It is then paid in full before anything goes on the CVA.

The administrators usually add on a wee bit extra to their fees in order to throw some money off whenever the creditors say the fees are too dear, I think.

Edit: So yes, there isn't much room for negotiations! biggrin.gif

Edited by Jacksgranda

The administrators usually add on a wee bit extra to their fees in order to throw some money off whenever the creditors say the fees are too dear, I think.

Edit: So yes, there isn't much room for negotiations! biggrin.gif

Be interesting to see what Haudit & Daudit actually think they've done to justify fees at all.

Regarding the wage cuts the Rangers squad agreed to, and what might happen if no new owners are in place and they rumble on in administration.... we know what will happen! Haudit and Daudit will hold meetings at Minty Park. The squad will speed through the gates in a fleet of Range Rover Sports... Fraser Wishart will turn up, as will a few players agents. SSN reporters will be camped outside. Back in the studio, Jim White will look constipated, and every thirty minutes, an SSN reporter will give a live piece to camera saying 'we're hopeful of a statement by 5pm tonight... Kyle Bartley has just arrived, Steven Naismith is expected later... blah, blah, waffle...'

Talks will continue, with a view to getting the players to stay on at their new reduced wages, with no return to their old wage levels. Attempts will be made to hold onto every single one of the squad. Bids for Naismith and a couple of others will be rejected out of hand. Haudit and Daudit will justify this by saying they need to keep a strong squad together to make the club attractive to possible new owners. Deadlines will come and go. Kyle Bartley will polish his RayBans, set his baseball cap to a jaunty angle, and leave Minty Park for ten happy meals and some chicken nuggets...

Repeat this scene every day for two weeks until even Haudit & Daudit cannot find ways to string it along any further. Faced with deadlock in player negotiations, continuing administration, no serious buyers, and the new season looming... Ker-boom! The liquidation tipping point is reached, and the whole thing implodes big time.

Rangers are liquidated. Doncaster and Regan clart in their nappies. The world stops spinning on its' axis and we all die.

The end.

Unbelievable Haudit and Daudit are going after Whyte's lawyers. Where is the money coming from to do this? It could easily cost a few hundred grand to follow this to conclusion when they will very obviously lose. Thery are meant to be cutting costs, not adding to them. :rolleyes:

This has got to be the weirdest administration in the history of administration. All they've done is get rid of a few players from the books and deferred the players wages until June. Not actually cut any costs at all. Farce. :angry:

Fairly sure that's correct - the administrators provide a bill for their services which has to be "agreed" by the creditors. I don't think there's much scope for negotiation on that front. It is then paid in full before anything goes on the CVA.

im quite sure dundee only just paid off the administrators fees recently. if a CVA is agreed then the compnay is saved so no need for cash up front. if no CVA then the adminstrators would have to take a chunk there and then,

im quite sure dundee only just paid off the administrators fees recently. if a CVA is agreed then the compnay is saved so no need for cash up front. if no CVA then the adminstrators would have to take a chunk there and then,

Yeah, sorry by "paid" I really mean accounted for before anything goes on the CVA, in reality I am sure actual payment occurs over time depending on agreement.

Regarding the wage cuts the Rangers squad agreed to, and what might happen if no new owners are in place and they rumble on in administration.... we know what will happen! Haudit and Daudit will hold meetings at Minty Park. The squad will speed through the gates in a fleet of Range Rover Sports... Fraser Wishart will turn up, as will a few players agents. SSN reporters will be camped outside. Back in the studio, Jim White will look constipated, and every thirty minutes, an SSN reporter will give a live piece to camera saying 'we're hopeful of a statement by 5pm tonight... Kyle Bartley has just arrived, Steven Naismith is expected later... blah, blah, waffle...'

Talks will continue, with a view to getting the players to stay on at their new reduced wages, with no return to their old wage levels. Attempts will be made to hold onto every single one of the squad. Bids for Naismith and a couple of others will be rejected out of hand. Haudit and Daudit will justify this by saying they need to keep a strong squad together to make the club attractive to possible new owners. Deadlines will come and go. Kyle Bartley will polish his RayBans, set his baseball cap to a jaunty angle, and leave Minty Park for ten happy meals and some chicken nuggets...

Repeat this scene every day for two weeks until even Haudit & Daudit cannot find ways to string it along any further. Faced with deadlock in player negotiations, continuing administration, no serious buyers, and the new season looming... Ker-boom! The liquidation tipping point is reached, and the whole thing implodes big time.

Rangers are liquidated. Doncaster and Regan clart in their nappies. The world stops spinning on its' axis and we all die.

The end.

Unlikely.

But I do wonder who will be the first player to crack, when the season ends and agents are looking to make some cash from signing-on fees (not to mention the players wanting their wages to go back up). It is bound to happen if they have these release clauses that have been mentioned in the press reports at that time.

Anyone know what the supporters trust thingy that gave an ultimatum to H&D about getting things all sorted on monday, actually did after the deadline??? blink.gif

Stamped there feet and waved there arms in the air while threating to kill themselves by holding there breath

Unlikely.

But I do wonder who will be the first player to crack, when the season ends and agents are looking to make some cash from signing-on fees (not to mention the players wanting their wages to go back up). It is bound to happen if they have these release clauses that have been mentioned in the press reports at that time.

Yep they will be following each other in a mad rush out that door after the season finishes.

It was easy to get them to agree to stay on reduced terms when the season had about 10 weeks to go and nobody was looking to sign New players, different ball game in the summer.

Just a few headlines from the daily ranger today.........

Rangers in crisis: Singapore bid chief Bill Ng praised for transforming Hougang United's fortunes

Its a club with a 2500 capacity stadium and no sponsors that by all accounts he takes little to do with apart from moan at the footballing authorities.

Rangers in crisis: Season ticket turmoil for Ibrox fans with club stuck in limbo

Fans getting letters instead of renewal forms. Ally saying he's worried. Was this not the same Ally that said last week he wasnt worried?

blink.gif

Glasgow Cup Final success can help get Rangers going again, says Ibrox starlet Andy Murdoch

Under 17 win on penalties. the tears are still streaming down my face. But I guess Andy is a footballer and we all know how important his view on things are. It seems that was the trophy they really wanted this year.

Sandy Jardine: Craig Whyte said he was a Rangers man but he wouldn't know how to spell Rangers

Sandy making it too easy for us here.

biggrin.gif Seriously, have a read at it and tell me you dont say "WTF!!!" half way through it.

Edited by PeeTeeJag

Yep they will be following each other in a mad rush out that door after the season finishes.

It was easy to get them to agree to stay on reduced terms when the season had about 10 weeks to go and nobody was looking to sign New players, different ball game in the summer.

The players and their agents may well be looking to get themselves out of Ibrox as quickly as possible - I stand by my view that Haudit & Daudit will hold meetings at Minty Park with the players. It will merely be yet another delaying tactic in a long line of delaying tactics. What it does is to give them the opportunity to explain their actions when liquidation does happen. They'll be giving it big licks - 'We tried everything... we made every effort... we gave potential buyers every opportunity... we tried to keep a strong squad together...'

Wait and see. Haudit & Daudit meetings at Minty Park. Players arriving in fancy cars. SSN camped at the gates. Deadlines. Statements. Soundbites. Ally saying it is positive. Ally sees a light at the end of the tunnel.... Ker-boom!

Just wait...