Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

i know most clubs have released next seasons season tickets.

what about rangers(ticketus) not heard anything about that.

You can only buy tickets for this season from their website - there is nothing mentioned about next season (only the Dundee Utd and Motherwell home games)

As I was walking down the Copeland Road

I met a total stranger

And he said to me are you going to see the famous Glasgow Rangers

Nope

:lol:

I've read comments on forums that HMRC, Ticketus and DUFC (no idea why they are selected for special treatment) can GTF. Obviously I don't agree with them. If we owe then we should pay.

However, most comments I've read would indicate that, "the endless list of creditors" is regarded as a shame and embarrassment to our club and the problem is ours and not the people we took goods/services from without payment.

Indeed, some fans have dipped in to their own pocket to pay some of the smaller ones.

So maybe you could link to where you're seen that, "the endless list of creditors are basically just parasites who want to destroy the big hoose."

rangersmedia should do it - have a browse and wallow in your fellow bears' self-pity. As for the Arabs, I get the feeling from rangersmedia it's because they're perceived as being a "kafflick" club - but without the special business partner status of their green Sisters, who may end up being their only allies in this shitstorm.

KTID

rangersmedia should do it - have a browse and wallow in your fellow bears' self-pity. As for the Arabs, I get the feeling from rangersmedia it's because they're perceived as being a "kafflick" club - but without the special business partner status of their green Sisters, who may end up being their only allies in this shitstorm.

KTID

Broke bigots can't be choosers - surely putting St Johnstone and Dundee Utd offside can't help them.

500 pages and Rangers aren't dead yet.

Humph.

What you can't see on the forum is the amount of head shaking going on out there in internetland that this lunacy is continuing.

I found the Livi debacle interesting enough but this has a whole bunch more ramifications.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't - unless you've an unusual way of understanding English.

From what I've picked up up from various forums 'our enemies' include:

The BBC - a broadcasting corporation reporting news - you know, facts.

Most newspapers - bit of a joke, considering the easy ride rangers have had from the Scots press up til now.

Radio Clyde - Another broadcaster who will employ lawyers to ensure they're not telling lies about rangers.

Jim Traynor - having a proper laugh now...

The SFA - Could possibly be aggrieved at a member club's behaviour casting doubt on their own integrity, with the attendant scrutiny.

The SPL - See SFA.

Alex Salmond - Actually defended this mob before he realised a)That would lose him votes, and b) they're indefensible

The SNP - Can't see the Union Flag mentality being too popular here, to be honest

Glasgow City Council - pretty sure the club DO owe money here.

The Roman Catholic Church - Bitch Please!

Talk Sport - Are they telling lies about rangers? Nah, didn't think so.

Real Radio - Lies from here? Get Duff & Duffer to sue, then...

Alan Green - Probably had to Google "glasgow bigots" before commenting.

The guy who usually commentates on Sky - Great - an imaginary enemy. Not paranoid, much?

Anthony Stoke's father - which side of the Sisters does he follow? Want to guess? So he'd be supportive of rangers - why?

The Labour Party - For not suggesting a bail-out a la Greece, or what?

Phil Whatever his name is - Given his surname (and I'm not going to try spelling it either), not one of rangers' core demographic, methinks.

The Church of Scotland - Eh? Not praying hard enough for a miracle, or what?

Oh, and you can add to your list every club, every fan and every working person in the entire UK who pays the taxes they are obliged to, and continue to do their best for themselves and their loved ones in these straitened times without resorting to criminality to purchase meaningless baubles and shore up a vile, bigoted "institution". That, by the way, includes the servicemen and women that the "Queen's club" love to wheel out when they're on leave before returning to fight for this country with substandard equipment because the taxpayer can't fund THEM.

Horrible, horrible people. Why won't this vile collection of shysters just admit they're irrelevant in the 21st century, that they've been caught bang to rights, and just get the feck out of our game, our country, and our lives.

Die, rangers, die.

KTID

Oh, and you can add to your list every club, every fan and every working person in the entire UK who pays the taxes they are obliged to, and continue to do their best for themselves and their loved ones in these straitened times without resorting to criminality to purchase meaningless baubles and shore up a vile, bigoted "institution". That, by the way, includes the servicemen and women that the "Queen's club" love to wheel out when they're on leave before returning to fight for this country with substandard equipment because the taxpayer can't fund THEM.

Horrible, horrible people. Why won't this vile collection of shysters just admit they're irrelevant in the 21st century, that they've been caught bang to rights, and just get the feck out of our game, our country, and our lives.

Die, rangers, die.

KTID

Well put Sir. their credibility has long left the building.

500 pages and Rangers aren't dead yet.

This is the foreplay, that bitch is now soaking wet and ready to receive 1 hell of a shafting.

This thread will explode off the radar when news breaks. I can only hope and pray i'm online at the time.