Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

To all Hearts fans, if Rangers can scrape up enough cash from down the back of the Ibrox sofas to pay their bus fares to Tynecastle tomorrow, enjoy your day. The way this farce is playing out you could be the last to get the chance to laugh at them in person, and you know what they say "He who laughs last...."

They'll keep them going to the end of the season - its what happens then that will be interesting as the player contracts revert back to the initial administration level and some of them have low cost exit clauses inserted plus there will be no income - who would be daft enough to buy a season ticket for something that may not exisit by the end of June.

They are fecked come the morning after the 38th league game of the season.

To all Hearts fans, if Rangers can scrape up enough cash from down the back of the Ibrox sofas to pay their bus fares to Tynecastle tomorrow, enjoy your day. The way this farce is playing out you could be the last to get the chance to laugh at them in person, and you know what they say "He who laughs last...."

In times like these, the term '*** without the busfare' has taken something of an ironic turn...

I actually truly believe that H&D are deliberately running them into the ground with liquidation the only outcome. Everything is pointing that way.

My reaction before and after reading this post:

tumblr_levnb5Ydsd1qajasao1_500.gif

I think we have to remember that this is what Whyte does. Liquidating companies, transferring assets, screwing creditors etc etc is everyday business for him. We're sitting here trying to pick the pieces of it all with very little understanding of business law and how it all works. He isnt, he knows exactly how it works and how to play the system.

Indeed, and he's done it with Haudit & Daudit umpteen times before.

Think it's time to get this blasting again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pDk75Y1SZ4

This needs rewritten in the light of current events:

We are Renegers, yer bill Renegers, we don’t settle in 28 days

Let the Diddies know.....that we got no dough

We don’t settle in 28 days

We are Renegers, the taxman plagues us

To cough up the silver in May

Or they knock us down, assets seized by The Crown

'Cos we don’t settle in 28 days

(chorus)

We're soon in our dying day,

because we never pay,

We owe the Queen a million

Times a hundred and thirty seven

We are Renegers, yer bill Renegers, we don’t settle in 28 days

Any day or night, our credit rating's shite

We are Renegers, our Big Hoose's in dangers

Of becoming a doss house for local alkys

We'll believe any crap reported

From Chick "it'll all get sorted"

But all the bidders are now Wok Ng away.

This needs rewritten in the light of current events:

We are Renegers, yer bill Renegers, we don't settle in 28 days

Let the Diddies know.....that we got no dough

We don't settle in 28 days

We are Renegers, the taxman plagues us

To cough up the silver in May

Or they knock us down, assets seized by The Crown

'Cos we don't settle in 28 days

(chorus)

We're soon in our dying day,

because we never pay,

We owe the Queen a million

Times a hundred and thirty seven

We are Renegers, yer bill Renegers, we don't settle in 28 days

Any day or night, our credit rating's shite

We are Renegers, our Big Hoose's in dangers

Of becoming a doss house for local alkys

We'll believe any crap reported

From Chick "it'll all get sorted"

But all the bidders are now Wok Ng away.

Awesome lyrics - I'd rather follow a diddy team in the comp than this lot who have lost all credibility.

I would have thought Airdrie fans out of all would be the happiest, never seen the establishment wringing their hands over you

Well since Airdrieonians were effectively killed off by a certain David Murray, then owner of Rangers, the term "poetic justice" is a vast understatement.

In times like these, the term '*** without the busfare' has taken something of an ironic turn...

That was meant to refer to the fans, not the club/players!

Ravelin

@bbcsportsound: RT@BBCDouglsFraser: Mechant House, a finance firm part owned by Craig Whyte's Liberty Capital, suspends share trading pending check on its solvency

Well he didn't hide the balance of the Ticketus money or the unpaid PAYE/NI/VAT there then.

Whyte is becoming a business name to compare with Ratner or Rachman

Edited by MEADOWXI

Awww, they don't like Richard Gordon :(

http://forum.rangers...entry1059962975

Fucking mopes

I complained to BBC SCOTLAND about remarks made by presenter Richard Gordon while interviewing outgoing Hamilton Chairman, in which Richard Gordon compared the plight of The Rangers Football Club to a terminal illness. Here is the BBC SCOTLAND reply.

Reference CAS-1401437-F2BC1C

Thank you for your correspondence regarding BBC Radio Scotland's 'Sportsound', broadcast on 14 April 2012.

Your comments were passed to the Editor of 'Sportsound', who has asked that I forward his response as follows:

“Thank you for your comments regarding Richard Gordon’s interview with Ronnie MacDonald on Sportsound, broadcast on Saturday, 14th April.

I’m sorry you were unhappy with the comments made on the programme.

As you know, this was at the end of an interview with the outgoing Hamilton chairman. The transcript reads:

Richard Gordon: "So what happens for you now Ronnie, do you move and start elsewhere with another club, what do you..."

Ronnie MacDonald: "I've had a lot of theories this week; I've had everything from terminal illness to taking over Rangers."

Richard: “Which of the two would you prefer?”

This was intended to be a light hearted remark but, having spoken to Richard Gordon, he accepts that it may have caused offence to those who have relatives in such a state and regrets the comment, which was made in a live broadcast.

Thank you, once again, for taking the time to contact us.”

Details of the BBC complaints process are available online at http://www.bbc.co.uk...ts/handle.shtml

I'd like to assure you that I’ve registered your concerns about this matter on our audience log. This is a daily report of audience feedback that's made available to many BBC staff, including members of the BBC Executive Board, programme makers, channel controllers and other senior managers.

The audience logs are seen as important documents that can help shape decisions about future programming and content.

Thanks again for taking the time to contact us.

Kind Regards

Neil Carnduff

BBC Complaints

"Relatives in such a state"? Now does that mean those reduced to rattling buckets to raise the busfare to Tynecastle, or......?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This was getting a wee bit boring and drawn out, but with "bidders" melting away like snaw aff a dyke and the gradual dawning of realisation from (a few) rangers fans, today's breathing life back into everybody's favourite soap. Popcorn at the ready for next week, I reckon - some major cracks are showing, even the MSM are starting to question rangers' survival.

KTID