Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Enough of the Doomsday predictions! This is a happy thread! Hows about this for a scenario:

1. The cheating criminals get re-instated as Govan Redhands. (Boo!)

2. As a newco, all their professionals have buggered off to play for a living wage elsewhere. (Yay!)

3. Idiot trogs continue to attend ibrox in large numbers. (Boo!)

4. Opposing fans politely (and repeatedly ;)) remind said trogs that they are NOT rangers, and have NO history. Ensuing disturbances damage a decrepit stadium beyond viable repair. Police cells across Scotland filled with knuckledraggers, leading to a lack of demand for women's refuges.(Yay!)

5. Meanwhile, on the park, inexperienced youth players continue to ship goals and points. Govan Redhands relegated by Easter, an experience to be repeated twice more as they inexorably crumble (Double Yay!)

6. Meanwhile, across the metropolis, legions of green and grey zombies wander the streets, their brains addled by the withdrawal of their reason to live their hate-filed lives. (Yay!)

There's a new dawn a-coming, folks! Spread the word!

KTID

This is the best administration of a football club ever, it's tearing Rangers fans to pieces, this thread on rangursmeedeea is priceless, you can almost hear the thuds as they come crashing back to earth.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=217616&st=0

Is there though? Or is it just on message boards such as these and individual club ones? The people posting on P & B (and club forums) are a minority of football fans, no?

And in what way would this anger be expressed next season when Revamped Rangers are strutting their stuff in the SPL (which I think they will be)?

Boycott of Rangers game/s at your club's ground? Boycott of Ibrox match/es? Never go back at all?

Or what? (I don't know the answer, and if I were still living in Scotland/ a regular at Pittodrie I don't know what I would do).

Jacksgranda, first I have to say I'm glad you know who's granda you are.

Second, it is true that forum jockeys are the minority of fans but the abmad forum is pretty well attended and they and the splsurvey mob have a clear view. A lot of Dons fans will give up thr ghost if the newco slips back in untouched.

Rumour on KDS that HMRC have applied for, and been granted, a session at the High Court for the removal of Haudit and Daudit.

More than likely pash.

Unlikely to be the high court, although I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest of these jokers were removed and proper administrators brought in, then we would start to find out a few more truths.

The greatest business minds in the world couldn't make sense of this complete mire of a story.

So, uh, it's good we have the Scottish footballing media to keep us right unsure.gif

Scottish footballing media take on it (thus far):

Craig Whyte is a Brazllianaire

Rangers have no debt now.

Rangers have a bit of debt.

Craig Whyte is a baddy.

Rangers are in administration.

Rangers to exit administration within a couple of weeks (CVA).

David Murray needs some publicity (Craig Whyte is a very very bad baddy).

Rangers are tens of millions in debt, and nobody saw it coming.

Rangers struggling to move out of administration.

Big players manoeuvring to buy stricken club.

Big players to enable Rangers to exit administration within a couple of weeks (CVA).

H&D holding back bid process.

Big players disappear.

Rangers to exit administration within a couple of weeks (CVA)

H&D are baddies too (too close to Whyte).

Big players come back (and propose CVA)

Big players hide.

CVA.

Journalist wins award for being wrong (the most)

next?

Have I missed anything?

Unlikely to be the high court, although I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest of these jokers were removed and proper administrators brought in, then we would start to find out a few more truths.

I think it's wishful fantasy, tbh, but yes, the removal of H&D would be erm, I don't know - I think they're doing a grand job and really don't want them to pack up.

:ph34r:

\

"I'm not over the moon with TBK, but I am absolutely feckin delighted that the club will not now be liquidated.

Feel excatly the same but am so relived thank God its over...

Thanks for sharing "

Brilliant, they think the blue Shites will save them despite not being able to rustle up 500k a week ago :lol:

Jacksgranda, first I have to say I'm glad you know who's granda you are.

Second, it is true that forum jockeys are the minority of fans but the abmad forum is pretty well attended and they and the splsurvey mob have a clear view. A lot of Dons fans will give up thr ghost if the newco slips back in untouched.

Hmmmm.

We shall see, but you obviously would know their feelings a lot better than I - Dons fans are a very tiny minority over here!

I think it's wishful fantasy, tbh, but yes, the removal of H&D would be erm, I don't know - I think they're doing a grand job and really don't want them to pack up.

:ph34r:

Haudit and Daudit have released a statement saying they don't do walking away and that their big hooses must stay open.

This is the best administration of a football club ever, it's tearing Rangers fans to pieces, this thread on rangursmeedeea is priceless, you can almost hear the thuds as they come crashing back to earth.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=217616&st=0

That is hilarious. The whinging about how silly they look after giving it "get it right up ye to the ****" is priceless :lol:

However, my favourite is this gem

I'm surprised if Whyte is willing to directly force liquidation, for all he's done I didn't think he'd want that on his CV.

:1eye

Military - £6,510,000.00 (How many squaddies would £6.5 million of armor save?)

1) No-one cares about emotive jingoistic claptrap. Move on

2) Since when were Celtic fans suddenly interested in the welfare of the British Army anyway?

1) No-one cares about emotive jingoistic claptrap. Move on

2) Since when were Celtic fans suddenly interested in the welfare of the British Army anyway?

Normally I'd agree with that but:

Yet another thing to criticise Rangers about > the use of emotive jingoistic claptrap.

Normally I'd agree with that but:

Yet another thing to criticise Rangers about > the use of emotive jingoistic claptrap.

Not from a Celtic fan though. Just more evidence that they slither lower than a snake's belly, especially when it suits them.

FFS. Are we no dead yet?

Yes you are dead. And you have been for a couple of months.

Unfortunately most people especially the Einsteins of Ranger Media try their little best to assume otherwise.

This guy still thinks they will come out of administration and continue as normal, but then again he has history.