Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This is truly magnificent!

Even if the cheating fuckers manage to squirm out of this relatively unscathed (though this looks a little less likely tonight), then we will always have the fond memories of Rangers Media to console oursleves.

I love how Rangers fans cant accept why they are being punished because of things Craig Whyte done.

He is Rangers!

You are all guilty of doing f**k all for years, time to accept your punishment

I love how Rangers fans cant accept why they are being punished because of things Craig Whyte done.

He is Rangers!

You are all guilty of doing f**k all for years, time to accept your punishment

Ungrateful b*****ds. If it wasn't for our Craigy boy they'd still have Lloyds running the show and £18M debt to them

They gret for ages about removing Lloyds and now they want Whyte out too, never happy

This passage (very apt use of terminology I feel) made me laugh out loud:

"During this hearing, the club produced compelling evidence from a number of sources that following his takeover, Craig Whyte ran the club in a thoroughly unaccountable manner, rather than adhering to a long-established and proper form of corporate governance.

Yes, that long-established and proper form of corporate governance as applied by Minty Moonbeams and Co.

You really couldn't make this up. Wonderful stuff! :lol:

Can someone break down what the punishment to Rangers is for? Is this for the double contracts?

Its to do with misconduct charges which whyte, and therefore rangers, failed to answer. It was to do with not acting with good faith towards the league, other teams etc. I think the contract issue is still being looked at.

This passage (very apt use of terminology I feel) made me laugh out loud:

"During this hearing, the club produced compelling evidence from a number of sources that following his takeover, Craig Whyte ran the club in a thoroughly unaccountable manner, rather than adhering to a long-established and proper form of corporate governance.

Yes, that long-established and proper form of corporate governance as applied by Minty Moonbeams and Co.

You really couldn't make this up. Wonderful stuff! :lol:

That is totally unbelievable :D They have no shame

Agent White, return to base.

That's shite patter, like. It worked the first time (well, first time I saw it) when Alex McLeish was doing shite at Rangers and the Aberdeen fans had the banner. You know, because they hate Rangers, and McLeigh used to play for them. It's rolled out far too often when it just doesn't apply.

In other news, that'll be Rangers tea oot.