Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I have just registered to join RangersMedia. I hope I will gain access to the forum shortly.

Any Rangers fan who tired to make a sensible point, or not join the witch hunt is immediately branded a "tarrier"

Also, im sure the mods make a thinly veiled threat o any member that ist a Rangers fans about finding them through their I.P address.

Any Rangers fan who tired to make a sensible point, or not join the witch hunt is immediately branded a "tarrier"

Also, im sure the mods make a thinly veiled threat o any member that ist a Rangers fans about finding them through their I.P address.

Mhank alert!

something along those lines.

Don't give any hint of rationality or you'll get banned pronto. I suggest you come up with some seriously insane plan to save the club and see how many folk approve.. rolleyes.gif

I'm currently in the planning stages of what will be the biggest protest against the SFA to date.

R angers go to division 3 ok

celtic announce a link up with a division 3 side and send youths galore out to do battle with the rangers youths, the celtic youths win the league in the first season and the rangers 3 year masterplan is gubbed wink.gif

I'm currently in the planning stages of what will be the biggest protest against the SFA to date.

Hint at a scheme that will involved them giving you money in some sort of way (obviously dont take their bank details but try and tease out a willingness to do so) I had a right good laugh at that guy putting up his account number, mentioned earlier in this thread.

They scan your IP address and unless you're from Larkhall/Kilwinning/Bridgeton etc you are declined :ph34r:

They scan your IP address and unless you're from Larkhall/Kilwinning/Bridgeton etc you are declined :ph34r:

Really? I find that unfair. I have been through a lot here. After having to answer the almost impossible 'challenge question' (What is the first name of _____ Ferguson, who was captain during the 2000s?), I also managed to successfully type in the registration code. I have earned my place.

Or do they genuinely believe Rangers should be allowed to do whatever they want with no consequences?

Bingo.

They cover it up with "sure, we should be punished" nobody seems willing to take it further with a suggestion though.

At the end of the day watching Falkirk in the 1st division next season will be completely ruined if Rangers don't survive.

Really? I find that unfair. I have been through a lot here. After having to answer the almost impossible 'challenge question' (What is the first name of _____ Ferguson, who was captain during the 2000s?), I also managed to successfully type in the registration code. I have earned my place.

Everything is unfair when it comes to Rangers :(

Edited by TheBeither

In keeping with the philosophical theme, I have a suggestion for a new sign on the gates at Ibrox:

Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here

I particularly enjoy the fact that Dante is considered a moral philosopher. There is an exquisite irony in there.

Although The Divine Comedy isn't a comedy in that sense, it is perfectly applicable to this because it is fucking hilarious.

Are there any dates set for the big tax case yet ?

I really don't see how anybody can be seriously thinking about buying Rangers without knowing how deep the cess pool is.

I really don't think anyone is that serious about buying them

Ally McCoist calling for the 3 SFA panel members to be named is pretty disgusting. Its implied intimidation and a call to violence.

The Police should surely get involved. Breach of the peace?

Inciting a riot?

In all seriousness though the SFA should hit him with a massive fine and touchline ban for his actions.

Edited by stonedsailor