Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Got a link for this? Would love to read it.

It was discussed earlier on in this thread when the Airdrie/Clydebank scenario was being discussed. Seemingly your previous board tried to sell your registration/SFA licence to Spartans. Donald Findlay and whoever else moved then to secure your clubs future. I think it looks like posters putting 2 and 2 together and getting 1690.

I could be wrong about your clubs past dealings but that was what was posted here.

It will never happen and i don't think it should be allowed to happen. The loophole Airdrie used to should have been closed at the time

http://www.thescotti...-to-future.html

Ex Jag chairman claims Deloitte wouldn't touch the summers' admin........

Interesting, its what I was saying earlier, I just cant see any way at the moment that Whyte who is being crucified by Rangers fans will just hand over his shares for nothing and it could take some time for the distribution of assets to fund pay off the creditors, these things dont happen overnight.

It was discussed earlier on in this thread when the Airdrie/Clydebank scenario was being discussed. Seemingly your previous board tried to sell your registration/SFA licence to Spartans. Donald Findlay and whoever else moved then to secure your clubs future. I think it looks like posters putting 2 and 2 together and getting 1690.

I could be wrong about your clubs past dealings but that was what was posted here.

It will never happen and i don't think it should be allowed to happen. The loophole Airdrie used to should have been closed at the time

You seem like a rare breed of sensible Rangers fans so apologies if you've answered this elsewhere.

Would you be happy to support a newco next season?

You seem like a rare breed of sensible Rangers fans so apologies if you've answered this elsewhere.

Would you be happy to support a newco next season?

I have answered it before but gave it little thought at the time as i never saw it happening..Now though.................

It would break my heart..it really would...I never thought this would be so painful. I am 43 with a family of 3 FFS and i know it is only a football club and i know there are far more important things in life..especially after the year i have had..but this has brought me close to tears over the past few weeks. Last nights reports of the threats to the panel of 3 just left me numb. Do i really want to continue sharing a stadium with some of these people? Do i really want to continue exposing my son to these kind of people every week? The thing is though..i am one of those people. I am a Rangers man through and through (despite what a couple tuechters say) and it is my club. I am not giving it over to these knuckle dragging bigots..f**k Them!!! You only have to look at some of the posts on here suggesting an attack on Rangers is an attack on the Protestant Faith in this country...Sorry but fucking get over yourself...we are a football club with absolutely no association with any religion or loyalist cause!!

Sorry i am rambling here and getting a few things off my chest...The Answer is yes. I don't care where we are playing i will be there. I have seen Rangers winning everything and i will miss that. I am sure Aberdeen fans miss the Late 70s - early 90s when they were winnng trophies on a regular basis. If i never see Rangers win another trophy that will make little difference...Through thick n thin!!! TBH the few years in the lower leagues will empty the stands of many fuckwits that have attached themself to the club and that can only be a good thing.

If we were to put another team out the leagues...a team like Cowdenbeath for example then i would have to reconsider that

I've been posting in RM for years now, under a username that refers to a certain General Cartman ;)

So much for the boycott though

http://forum.rangers...entry1059982286

Aye, they seem very concerned!

Is vauxhall on the boycott list toorolleyes.gifAm more pissed off ah cant buy carling anymoreunsure.gif

Enrico i see willie hills has lost 100k in 3 days,and i can guarantee you there taking it serious just phone any branch and they will tell you

Paddy power loyallaugh.gif

Had to share this piece of wonderful insight from Comedy Central Rangers Meediya:

Posted Today, 11:48 AM

In a few months time, if the worst comes to the worst and we are told we must start again in Division 3 (without getting into all the financial stuff right now) that would be embarressing for Rangers FC. It sends out them message that we tried to stay but the powers that be told us no. The SFA get a huge pat on the back for standing up against the big bad Rangers and doing "the right thing".

What if we go to the SFA and say "We want to start in division 3 next year". We tell the media exactly whats going on. We have been unfairly treated by a bias and corrupt organisation and we have chosen not to tolerate it anymore. We want to go the the 3rd division. The world surely realises that something shady must be going on if one of the worlds biggest clubs has CHOSEN to be relegated to the lowest possible league in the country they compete in.

What kind of statement do you think that would be?

I'm not proposing this btw, i'm just asking the question, what do you think about it? What kind of reaction and statement would that show to the world?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:These freaks just have absolutely no clue.

You're right, I'm feeling guilty now, it's time to confess. I've been posting as Colonel Mustard since August last year when it became clear what a crook Whyte was. I've been backing him to the hilt of course.. It's childish and it's not clever.

I see what you did there laugh.gif