Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Very good post! applause.gif

No8. is handling all this with a disappointingly high level of decorum. Fair play (certain other Rangers fans have noticeably "done a runner"). Although I think I speak for everyone by saying it would be much more fun if you went on a tirade against, in no apparent order, the Jews, Craig Whyte, blacks, Celtic fans in the mhedia, Feeder not getting the credit they deserve, referees, an anti-masonic conspiracy, and the new offside rule. Please.

Edited by Savage Henry

I know I shouldn't rise to an absolute c**t like Roddy Forsyth but that article is fucking ridiculous. You can almost taste the condescension dripping from his words. Raith Rovers a club who lost money and then made budget cuts and now sit third bottom of the First Division. What does Roddy suggest we do? Keep spunking money we don't have until we're on the verge of liquidation? Like the mighty Glasgow Rangers. Yeah that might work.

Even after Alex Thomson comes up here and shows the Scottish media for the arse licking toadies that they are we're still getting shit like this written by Forsyth and his Old Firm loving chums.

Liquidate Rangers and let's create a new Scottish football free from this sort of pish.

I know I shouldn't rise to an absolute c**t like Roddy Forsyth but that article is fucking ridiculous. You can almost taste the condescension dripping from his words. Raith Rovers a club who lost money and then made budget cuts and now sit third bottom of the First Division. What does Roddy suggest we do? Keep spunking money we don't have until we're on the verge of liquidation? Like the mighty Glasgow Rangers. Yeah that might work.

Even after Alex Thomson comes up here and shows the Scottish media for the arse licking toadies that they are we're still getting shit like this written by Forsyth and his Old Firm loving chums.

Liquidate Rangers and let's create a new Scottish football free from this sort of pish.

f**k, out of greens sad.gif

However, seem to have an unlimited amount of reds on Rangers(in administration) Media laugh.gif

Hot from alex thomsons twitter,roddy forsyth full of shite

"Strathclyde Police have confirmed to us today that the investigation into threats made against one of our journalists is ongoing."

Your club did well out of Rangers this season and i am sure the money made will keep you going for a while.

Personally had a great day out and had a couple of pints round the corner from the stadium in a wee Pub that looked like somebodies house. We will need to remember that wee place when we come calling on league duty

This comes across as more arrogant shite typical of old firm fans. I'm certain that Arbroath would still be going strong even if they weren't 'blessed' with a visit from the world famous mighty Rangers. They have after all kept themselves going since 1878.

Also McCoist has blood on his hands for his comments if any of the three guys on that panel get hurt. Despite him claiming that the odious and vile scum that comprise the vast majority of his team's support are the 'best fans in the world', even he should have known what those filth were likely to do when they had the names and addresses of the three.

And to echo a previous post, f**k right off Jim Traynor, Chic Young, Billy Dodds, Roddy Forsyth and the rest of the succulent lamb crew. You are all cretins and I despise you all, you sickening apologists. I hope you are rimmed by a poisonous toad

They were talking about clarification on punishments for clubs being in admin/newcos. This weeks punishments were nothing to do with that.

We still have the outcome of the newco punishments AND the investigation into EBTs and second contracts to come.

Good times 8)

I, of course, missed the Big Tax Case

http://forum.rangers...entry1059984220

Their boycotts not stirring up the reaction they were hoping for :(:lol:

Here's a belter from RM..

Go into their toilet and block them, think the plumbing costs with overflows etc...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The thing is, it should be easy for them to achieve this as they pretty much to a man, are absolutely full of shite :D