Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ach come on... Sandy Clark, Kenny Black, Jimmy Sandison, Brian Whittaker, John Colquhoun, Wee Doddy on the sidelines... they out-bawbag every other side in my time for sheer outright bawbaggery. Mind you, I still wanted them to win the league that year. Shame they imploded at Dens.

Aye, it's a bloody shame you buggers imploded at Love Street.

My point about BBC Scotland was and is that any media can trawl any football clubs' fans' sites and find utter shoit/threats of violence/conspiracy theories They obviously chose this as their story yet again. Crappy 'independent' media in this country just churn out the BBC stuff.

...you'd maybe have a point if Rangers fans didn't have past history when it came to sending explosive devices through the post, or posting bullets to people, or running riot through major cities. Violence, threats, and Rangers supporters have been regular bedfellows over the last few years. You reap what you sow.

[/b]

We've had a decent season this time around, and have better players than in many seasons - but I sat in the home end using a mate's Celtic season ticket and saw us lose 5-0 to them this season.

It happens. It happened then, it happened this season.

Anyhowwww....

About this Govan mob. Died' yet or whit?

Anyway, I digress - I have a question to ask. Can someone please explain to me what the hell that flute playing lobster / crab / other crustacean is all about?

It's an aspirational image. The crustacean is the life-form that the descendants of the average RM poster might evolve into in about twelve million years.

I think the biggest joy out of all of this, and it shouldn't underestimated in anyway, the knuckle dragging masses of Govan and those that infect the whole of Scotland have learnt a new word.

A whole new word with more than two syllables. In fact it has gained such momentum that some of the Scottish football media have started using it.

There is now never an interview or an article, or even a post on a Rangers based forum that doesn't use this new word to hit our culture.

Despite how hard it is for many of these goons to pronounce, they still are determined to use this word wherever possible so as they feel they are

somewhat an expert on the matter they are discussing.

I do however suspect many don't really know what it means, but regardless it should be outlawed forever more and anyone found using it should be subjected

to a £1,000,000 fine and 60 lashes before 60 days in the stocks. If the fine remains unpaid after 7 days it is a death sentence.

Sorry if anyone thinks this is harsh of me, but enough is enough. dry.gif

I see the Media are once again looking for a move to England

I'm sure I read somewhere that Corby has the biggest rangers supporters club outside Glasgow, seems the ideal place to start over in the English League, not least because, apparently, over 30% of the town's population is obese and in almost every crime it is above the national average, so they'd fit right in.

The fact it's about 250 miles from Scotland is an added bonus

You know it makes sense...fuckoff to Corby

I had a wonderful chat with a true blue today

"he seemed to think that some1 is coming to buy them and they're just waiting".

waiting on what. ?

then my favourite lines "we're too big to die"

and "hearts will go bust before rangers"

i had to walk away as they don't

Edited by scottxs

Aye, it's a bloody shame you buggers imploded at Love Street, some months earlier when you were reamed by us 6-2. Just imagine if you were not to get so badly felt by us earlier in the season you wouldn't have needed to worry about goal difference at the end of it.

It probably does, just not in the way you think.

Says s/he with an avatar and a signature on a football forum. O.K.

This is not a bitchfest however, and it is not illegal (yet ) for me to express my displeasure at the treatment of Rangers

by the Scottish media.

I have answered it before but gave it little thought at the time as i never saw it happening..Now though.................

It would break my heart..it really would...I never thought this would be so painful. I am 43 with a family of 3 FFS and i know it is only a football club and i know there are far more important things in life..especially after the year i have had..but this has brought me close to tears over the past few weeks. Last nights reports of the threats to the panel of 3 just left me numb. Do i really want to continue sharing a stadium with some of these people? Do i really want to continue exposing my son to these kind of people every week? The thing is though..i am one of those people. I am a Rangers man through and through (despite what a couple tuechters say) and it is my club. I am not giving it over to these knuckle dragging bigots..f**k Them!!! You only have to look at some of the posts on here suggesting an attack on Rangers is an attack on the Protestant Faith in this country...Sorry but fucking get over yourself...we are a football club with absolutely no association with any religion or loyalist cause!!

Sorry i am rambling here and getting a few things off my chest...The Answer is yes. I don't care where we are playing i will be there. I have seen Rangers winning everything and i will miss that. I am sure Aberdeen fans miss the Late 70s - early 90s when they were winnng trophies on a regular basis. If i never see Rangers win another trophy that will make little difference...Through thick n thin!!! TBH the few years in the lower leagues will empty the stands of many fuckwits that have attached themself to the club and that can only be a good thing.

If we were to put another team out the leagues...a team like Cowdenbeath for example then i would have to reconsider that

I hear your rosary beads rattlin' mods get this timmeh bannedd.

Says s/he with an avatar and a signature on a football forum. O.K.

This is not a bitchfest however, and it is not illegal (yet ) for me to express my displeasure at the treatment of Rangers

by the Scottish media.

Welcome to pie and bovril, I can see we are going to have fun with you :D

xx