Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You can't phone the shops direct, pray tell how you got through to a shop? That would be a matter for the security team and if someone's breached that by issuing shop numbers that would be taken very seriously indeed. Or maybe you just made that bit up?

In case you haven't managed to phone through to shops directly, my shop's doing just fine thanks very much. Do you think it's in some way unusual for Hill's to potentially lose £100,000 in OTC trade in three days? Do you understand the bookmaking business? Do you think that is a significant sum in terms of the company's profits? Where did you get these figures anyway?

I was thinking similarly. The profit from the fixed odds betting terminals alone is now well over £1bn a year. Sports and track betting will add another nine figures on top of that. Losing £100k in a few days is not only a piddling amount, but it's as likely to be down to a spell of poor weather as anything else.

Sandy Jardine :

"It wasn't Rangers Football Club, it was Craig Whyte who put us in this situation," Jardine said."I'm still at the club, I worked under Craig Whyte and I have to say that nobody knew that he wasn't paying bills. It was as big a shock to us as to everybody in Scottish football."

Seriously!?!

How can they honestly expect us to fall for this?

Are we supposed to believe that Whyte solely wrote every cheque, did every EFT, prepared (obviously forged) management accounts for board meetings…

Just complete nonsense, and surely even only the dimmest Rangers fans really believes that nobody else in the organisation knew what was going on!

Didn't you know they've gone eco-friendly and are using 0 watt light bulbs. :blink:

Spence claiming Scottish football is in a state of Anarchy... as if that's a bad thing you ginger bell end. :angry:

tumblr_m1fk1yNtFT1qgfvmbo1_400.jpg

How much do I love you for that pic.

Ethel MacDonald - Scottish woman anarchist. The REAL Scottish hero :wub:

Edited by colourist

This is fantastic stuff on SSB, blue bigot caller "what about the Whtye family, who smuggled all the money from the World Club Championship to help pay for 9 in a row, why was there no investigation by the SFA or press?" ohmy.gifblink.gif

St Walter Smith...upset about the diddy clubs not supporting the Gers? Telling us that we will suffer without Rangers? Where was your concern for us a few years ago when your club whored itself to the EPL?

Your last point is the reason that Sky have the old firm game clause due to the of constant posturing about heading south. Don't think they saw the current scenario occurring :lol:

I was thinking similarly. The profit from the fixed odds betting terminals alone is now well over £1bn a year. Sports and track betting will add another nine figures on top of that. Losing £100k in a few days is not only a piddling amount, but it's as likely to be down to a spell of poor weather as anything else.

Probably down to them boycotting their giros to protest about HMRC.

As far as I understand the newco can't go into the SPL right away. The reason being that they'll need a UFEA licence

All qualifying leagues teams' need one for playing in european games . As they'll have no accounts for the past three years and no SFL licence it's eef off.

If the SFA did do parachute the buns in I cannot see UFEA putting up with it and it may expel all SPL teams from europe

then it'll be thanks a fecking lot you brain dead fannies at the SPL.

How much do I love you for that pic.

Ethel MacDonald - Scottish woman anarchist. The REAL Scottish hero.

... and if the letters 'N' and 'S' are hidden behind her head then she was a visionary who knew there would be forum censoring in the future, with her flag describing the Rangers support.

Update on Colonel Mustard from RM

Good work pal :lol:

This has not been PSd and I've left enough of the title for everyone to find. It's presently on page 3. :blink:

Even though that thread is now locked, there's still opportunities for some wonderful fun wink.gif

Sandy Jardine on STV News saying their supporters groups from all over the world will meet on Saturday to discuss what sanctions they should take against clubs they feel have been unfair towards them ! Paranoid or what.

I wonder who will be on that list, no doubt...

Celtic and Aberdeen for the obvious reasons. Dundee United for their attitude towards the rescheduled tie. Hearts (perhaps) because of Romanov's digs. Hibs (well they wear green, right?). St Mirren for not selling their club to them, for beating them and for "allowing" Celtic to win in 86. St Johnstone because Sandaza called them cheapskates.

This leaves Dunfermline who they seemed to feel some sort of sympathy for, Kilmarnock who has a Norn Iron manager and the red hand of ulster on their crest, Motherwell because of agent McCall and Inverness for beating Celtic and handing the title to Rangers the other season.

Exactly. Duvz might want to have a look at Hill's recently released figures for the last quarter (instead of made up figures which are certainly not anything that is in the company's, let alone the public, domain). £100,000 is peanuts, but his post is all made up nonsense anyway.

ETA, just checked and my shares in Hill's went up 1.46 today, lovely stuff.

Edited by Jussy

BREAKING NEWS- Administrators Duff and Phelps will be announcing the announcement of another announcment to take place at a later date where a deadline will be set for the announcement of another deadline.

Thats Senasational. You have great sources!!