Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The woman holding the Anarchist/Trotsyite flag is Ethel MacDonald.

She put her life on the line for her beliefs and turds like you really should feel ashamed for your attitude

Liked it up the dunger too by all accounts.

BREAKING NEWS- Administrators Duff and Phelps will be announcing the announcement of another announcment to take place at a later date where a deadline will be set for the announcement of another deadline.

And St Mirren will make an announcement saying they have no opinion of the announcement.

I think the biggest joy out of all of this, and it shouldn't underestimated in anyway, the knuckle dragging masses of Govan and those that infect the whole of Scotland have learnt a new word.

A whole new word with more than two syllables. In fact it has gained such momentum that some of the Scottish football media have started using it.

There is now never an interview or an article, or even a post on a Rangers based forum that doesn't use this new word to hit our culture.

Despite how hard it is for many of these goons to pronounce, they still are determined to use this word wherever possible so as they feel they are

somewhat an expert on the matter they are discussing.

I do however suspect many don't really know what it means, but regardless it should be outlawed forever more and anyone found using it should be subjected

to a £1,000,000 fine and 60 lashes before 60 days in the stocks. If the fine remains unpaid after 7 days it is a death sentence.

Sorry if anyone thinks this is harsh of me, but enough is enough. dry.gif

Harsh? It's bloody draconi.... hang on! Nearly had me there :D

KTID

I'm intrigued, what was the thread about, it has since been deleted.

Claimed that some manager was slagging off Rangers in an internal Morrisons (the supermarket) staff magazine and went on to post his name, his direct line and the number for the HR at the shop. The guy had about 7 posts to his name and weirdly claimed that some of the text was written in Polish.

Oh, and as for Ethel MacDonald, a fairly brave woman considering the time. Died young too.

Edited by Ric