Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

. I am not giving it over to these knuckle dragging bigots..f**k Them!!! You only have to look at some of the posts on here suggesting an attack on Rangers is an attack on the Protestant Faith in this country...Sorry but fucking get over yourself...we are a football club with absolutely no association with any religion or loyalist cause!!

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/163620-celtic-view/

Never heard so much shite in all my life.

Coisty says:

"I would not for one moment want anyone to interpret my remarks as a signal to engage in any form of threatening behaviour," said McCoist.

"Such activity disgusts me and anyone who engages in it does Rangers Football Club nothing but harm. No Rangers supporter should get themselves involved in it - not now nor at any time.“I hope that our appeal can be dealt with by the SFA as quickly as possible”

"Our focus has got to be firmly on ensuring that the club's case in appealing the sanctions imposed on us is put forward robustly and in the appropriate manner."

I wonder if these were his words?

Also, Uncle Walter on lunchtime news warning that the transfer embargo could mean Rangers get relegated next season. So there, you've been warned...

Enrico i see willie hills has lost 100k in 3 days,and i can guarantee you there taking it serious just phone any branch and they will tell you

Shut up, you absolute moron. Proof please that William Hill's have lost this money. Secondly, only a complete idiot would believe you can phone any of their branches and request information like that from the wee guy that takes bets.

Or have I been whooshed?

Coming from a guy who was an embarrassment as Thistle chairman, i wouldnt listen to anything he said.

Verging on being unfair...

His initial stint as FD saw the club running reasonably well, but he lost the plot later on when more and more of the family silver had to be sold off to pay for his lack of control. The sale of Harkins and Twaddle was vital to paying off several months of back taxes that had been run up.

At the time, Jags fans though that his incompetence was up there with the best of them, but with hindsight we can see that he's SFL1 compared to Whyte and his henchman Withey.

Anyone got idea why there is such a divisive nature to the rangers supporters, forums and websites. They don't seem to like each other let alone anyone else.

I guess an obvious one is reasonable fans with a rangers background* want to distance themselves from the bigoted, blinkered caveman section of ra peepul. However all the forums seem to propagate bigotry and hatred.

Hopefully this will hasten their demise. When they can only agree on intimidation, sticking their heads in the sand and living 800 years in the past they will never recover from their imminent death......

* I have no evidence of the former :P

Edited by jagfox

Enrico i see willie hills has lost 100k in 3 days,and i can guarantee you there taking it serious just phone any branch and they will tell you

Paddy power loyallaugh.gif

That's only because of all the bets that went on Bayern and Chelsea, your lot wont make a bit of difference to them, it's Ladbrokes that set up shop next to dole offices ;)

So Sir Walter Smith on SSN saying that SFA should have waited until new owners at Ipox!1 Usual scumbaggers line!! IT WISNAE US GUV!!

Ehm...weren't the bidders for the club 'demanding' clarity on future punishments before they submitted their formal bids? Well they got it! Can you just imagine the shit storm that would have erupted had the judgement from the SFA come after new owners had been announced.

We all know the truth. Whatever the punishment, whenever it was announced, anything short of being let off completely would have been considered unfair as far as Rangers, thier fans, and the majority of the Scottish press are concerned!

Ravelin

Also, Uncle Walter on lunchtime news warning that the transfer embargo could mean Rangers get relegated next season. So there, you've been warned...

From where? Does Teflon Walter know something we don't?

* NOTE * Please do NOT include any perishable items such as meat and frozen food . We are trying to make a point NOT damage stock".

This part is very sensible and laudable.

Borys

http://forum.followfollow.com/

Rangers Media is just a diet version of Follow Follow. This is where all the "intelligent" Rangers fans post. You can't view it unless you register which conveniently hides the bigotry from the outside world. However registering only takes a couple of minutes and a world of hilarity awaits.

Careful though, there are some very unpleasant people over there.

Lurking can be just as much fun as posting - they don't really need anyone else to wind them up, they're quite capable of doing it themselves....

I had already stated my frustration that 'HunnyBear' hadn't been accepted to RangersMedia. I had already let the cat out of the bag. Then two hours later, they accepted this username. Unfortunately they passed the second test when I mentioned the name again.. Their IQs are low, but there is still a spark there. Be warned.

Is vauxhall on the boycott list toorolleyes.gifAm more pissed off ah cant buy carling anymoreunsure.gif

Paddy power loyallaugh.gif

If that's true, it just proves what a bunch of lowlifes support Rangers. Just think what £100k donated to the fighting fund every three days could do in terms of actually sorting out the mess. More than £2m since the date of administration.

I have answered it before but gave it little thought at the time as i never saw it happening..Now though.................

It would break my heart..it really would...I never thought this would be so painful. I am 43 with a family of 3 FFS and i know it is only a football club and i know there are far more important things in life..especially after the year i have had..but this has brought me close to tears over the past few weeks. Last nights reports of the threats to the panel of 3 just left me numb. Do i really want to continue sharing a stadium with some of these people? Do i really want to continue exposing my son to these kind of people every week? The thing is though..i am one of those people. I am a Rangers man through and through (despite what a couple tuechters say) and it is my club. I am not giving it over to these knuckle dragging bigots..f**k Them!!! You only have to look at some of the posts on here suggesting an attack on Rangers is an attack on the Protestant Faith in this country...Sorry but fucking get over yourself...we are a football club with absolutely no association with any religion or loyalist cause!!

Sorry i am rambling here and getting a few things off my chest...The Answer is yes. I don't care where we are playing i will be there. I have seen Rangers winning everything and i will miss that. I am sure Aberdeen fans miss the Late 70s - early 90s when they were winnng trophies on a regular basis. If i never see Rangers win another trophy that will make little difference...Through thick n thin!!! TBH the few years in the lower leagues will empty the stands of many fuckwits that have attached themself to the club and that can only be a good thing.

If we were to put another team out the leagues...a team like Cowdenbeath for example then i would have to reconsider that

Do you think Celtic would get as hard a time from other fans if it was them in this mess?

This week is panning out just as I'd hoped after Monday's no-show. Nothing is happening! Could it be that H&D are just waiting until the OF match is over and done with before declaring that they are putting the club into liquidation early next week?

Question - are the SPL currently investigating the EBTs? Or is Monday's meeting just about ratifying the SPL constitution regarding admin/liquidation scenarios?

I see now the rangers fans are filling their trollys at tescos and abondoning them with a note.

do any of them stop to think that in shops like tesco william hills and any other companys they have a crusade against actually have rangers fans working there

maybe if redundancies happen they should be the first out the door